Did I meet a time traveller?

Wind7

Staff
@Secretman3811,

Each of us possesses an incredible time machine within the confines of our minds. It exists as a powerful entity, nestled precisely between our thoughts and consciousness.

Regards

The Persuasionist

I get what you're saying here.

If I may ask, is your time machine in this corporeal, 3 dimensional world as a reality...?
Well,

I breathed a sigh of relief as I reflected on my recent encounter. It was a good thing I had refrained from mentioning the incredible device in my possession; a time machine powered by a singularity. Keeping that fact to myself had undoubtedly saved me from facing some severe judgment and potential misunderstandings.

Regards

The Persuasionist
You didn't refrain from mentioning it here.

So, do you have an actual, working time machine powered by a micro-singularity
or ......

Are you making it up as part of a fictional story line?
If so, that's great!!

Please do continue. (y):)(y)

Credibility is everything.

The Persuasionist

Those of us with ADHD cannot sit still long enough to meditate. I'm afraid astro travel wouldn't work for me!

@PaulaJedi,

To be honest, I've never been a fan of astral projection. The whole idea of leaving my physical body and traveling through the astral plane seems a bit far-fetched to me. I've always been more inclined to believe in tangible and mechanical things. In fact, the time machine that I have in my possession is a remarkable piece of engineering. Its gears and mechanisms are so intricately designed that it's hard to imagine it being anything other than a tangible device. With every tick and tock, it seems to transport me to different moments in time, reaffirming its existence as a mechanical marvel. So while some may find fascination in the concept of astral projection, I'm content exploring different eras through my trusty time machine.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@PaulaJedi,

To be honest, I've never been a fan of astral projection. The whole idea of leaving my physical body and traveling through the astral plane seems a bit far-fetched to me. I've always been more inclined to believe in tangible and mechanical things. In fact, the time machine that I have in my possession is a remarkable piece of engineering. Its gears and mechanisms are so intricately designed that it's hard to imagine it being anything other than a tangible device. With every tick and tock, it seems to transport me to different moments in time, reaffirming its existence as a mechanical marvel. So while some may find fascination in the concept of astral projection, I'm content exploring different eras through my trusty time machine.

We haven't been visited by a time traveler wannabe in quite a while. Perhaps it's time to administer a time traveler veracity test.

"What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?"

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi,

Very steampunk imagery. How did you obtain it?

1706622339313.png