Did I meet a time traveller?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Honestly, it doesn't make sense if you can't change the future by altering the past. If you go back and kill someone, that timeline is automatically changed. That person can't go about his/her life anymore. They don't just spring back to life. The only way I can see this happening is if one is SEEING the past but not really VISITING the past.

I'm standing firm that you can change the past by altering your choices into the future. You have already been doing this. Everyone does. Go ahead and check just to see if the recorded past we all are in now is the same as it was.

Anyway there is a cool time travel movie that you might be able to download and watch. "The Flash"

Official Trailer

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm standing firm that you can change the past by altering your choices into the future. You have already been doing this. Everyone does. Go ahead and check just to see if the recorded past we all are in now is the same as it was.

Anyway there is a cool time travel movie that you might be able to download and watch. "The Flash"

Official Trailer

Oh cool. I do love Dr. Strange (magic and time travel). I think we'll watch this tonight. Thanks.

The Persuasionist

A fixed universe implies that we don't have free will. If time is already written, we cannot change our fate.

Many years ago, I had the privilege of meeting the legendary Roald Dahl. I vividly recall him recounting the boom of science fiction in the late 60s and early 70s, attributing its success to the reimagining of traditional cowboy and Indian comic story plots. According to Dahl, these sci-fi creators simply replaced stetsons with space helmets and six shooters with laser guns, transforming old ideas into futuristic tales.

Reflecting on Dahl's words, I've come to view fate in a similar light. Just as we cannot change the overarching plot of our lives, we do possess the power to shape the narrative with our actions and choices. Like the sci-fi creators who blended old and new to create captivating stories, we too can craft our own unique journey through life. Even if the plot is "Fixed".

Last edited:

The Persuasionist

Since you can't predict the future or change the past, do you have any means of providing proof of your voyages across time?

We're open to suggestions.

I don't want to argue or anything. I'm just really curious as to what proof and evidence would be to you, the traveler.

Thanks for your curiosity and open-mindedness. While I understand your skepticism, I believe that personal experiences and the knowledge gained from my voyages across time are the most compelling evidence. I may not be able to provide physical proof in the traditional sense, but the insights and wisdom I have accumulated from these journeys can be shared and discussed to offer a different perspective on the concept of time travel. I'm happy to engage in a respectful and open dialogue about my experiences and beliefs, and I appreciate your willingness to consider them with an open mind.

Secretman3811

Thanks for your curiosity and open-mindedness. While I understand your skepticism, I believe that personal experiences and the knowledge gained from my voyages across time are the most compelling evidence. I may not be able to provide physical proof in the traditional sense, but the insights and wisdom I have accumulated from these journeys can be shared and discussed to offer a different perspective on the concept of time travel. I'm happy to engage in a respectful and open dialogue about my experiences and beliefs, and I appreciate your willingness to consider them with an open mind.
What do u this of the holy bible? Are they a time traveler? In the holy bible some like Paul Jesus Christ tell me what do u think of that?

Wind7

Staff
How do you keep your time machine's micro singularity from tearing the Earth apart or from
simply spaghettifying everything it comes into contact with?

There are those here wishing to know.

Wind7

Staff
Thank you, Mr. @Einstein, for your reply. It gives me the opportunity to address key points in my story: I must clarify that I have no control over time, nor can I alter its course as it is inherently self-consistent. I can't visit a nonexistent place called "The Future" as it's yet to happen or rewrite the past, since as mentioned it's unchangeable "Fixed".

If the future is "Nonexistent",
how would one explain the very real existences of Deja Vu?

I have personally experienced this "Phenomena"
it was both exhilarating and frightening at the moment of occurrence.

I have never underestimated the very real realities of the subconscious or of the strengths
revealed when one has learned of its persuasions upon realities.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If the future is "Nonexistent",
how would one explain the very real existences of Deja Vu?

I have personally experienced this "Phenomena"
it was both exhilarating and frightening at the moment of occurrence.

I have never underestimated the very real realities of the subconscious or of the strengths
revealed when one has learned of its persuasions upon realities.

Psychics can "see" the future. Some say that the time line has already happened all at once and our human brains have compartmentalized it for comprehension. I'm still not convinced that we cannot change our fate, though. People seeing the future are seeing it as it is now. One small change can alter the entire thing, IMHO. If you cannot change things with your time travel experiences, then I would come to the conclusion that you are "seeing" the past instead of physically visiting it.

The Persuasionist

What do u this of the holy bible? Are they a time traveler? In the holy bible some like Paul Jesus Christ tell me what do u think of that?
I always tried to steer clear of discussing religion. It has always had a tense relationship with science, and particularly with the art of conjuring. However, I found myself in a brief conversation with Saint Ignatius of Loyola, a man from the 16th century. It's fascinating to think about the limits of who I can communicate with and how far back in time I can go.

Most recently, I had a conversation with "The Colonel" and nearly managed to extract his famous finger-licking recipe from him. But ultimately, I realized that time cannot be altered. So left empty handed.

It's a strange feeling to be able to connect with figures from the past, even if only for a fleeting moment

Secretman3811

I always tried to steer clear of discussing religion. It has always had a tense relationship with science, and particularly with the art of conjuring. However, I found myself in a brief conversation with Saint Ignatius of Loyola, a man from the 16th century. It's fascinating to think about the limits of who I can communicate with and how far back in time I can go.

Most recently, I had a conversation with "The Colonel" and nearly managed to extract his famous finger-licking recipe from him. But ultimately, I realized that time cannot be altered. So left empty handed.

It's a strange feeling to be able to connect with figures from the past, even if only for a fleeting moment
Ok but what do u think of men in black? Are they robot? Or alien?