Did Steven Gibbs file a patent on his HDR device?

RadicalResearcher

I have searched and can't seem to find one. Does anyone know? It would be assumed he did but in going to the us patent search data base at Patent Public Search Basic | USPTO, I cannot find any patents belonging to him. Unless he defined the device by a different name other than the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Even in searching his name for patents held, nothing shows up. Anyone thoughts on this? Other question I have, he sold this device to the public-to life of me how did he do it without passing all the red tape with agencies like the FCC and so forth? He would have had to have had a listed business of some kind one would think.

Mayhem

Zenith
Why would it be assumed that he did thats my question?

Do you not have to provide some technical documents for this to be at least looked at?

RadicalResearcher

Why would it be assumed that he did thats my question?

Do you not have to provide some technical documents for this to be at least looked at?
I would think he would have legally protected his design and the tech. But you know it takes money to do that. Patent attorneys and such. Besides all that I am curious. After all a guy came out of the word work a few years ago and Patent John Titor time machine the C-204. I thought that was odd. I read somewhere that years, years after Tesla had died someone came along did some patents on some of Tesla less known inventions and put patents on them, of course not Tesla name. These things do happen but I was curious from the stand point of how far did Steve go?

steven chiverton

even if he created a patent it only gives him the legal right to sue if anyone infringes his patent, but patents go missing and get stolen all the time so its not a great idea to patent it as its just a shopping centre for patent thieves' like the government and power hun- grey corporations, patents are not even safe and i wouldn't trust a patent office run by crooks who steel the secrets of others. steven gibbs shared his hdr stuff with the world so he dont need to take out a patent as its shared freely , the patent office was said to grant patents to inventions that are proved to work but even if it was proven to work they would likely refuse that patent anyhow be discrediting the inventor of it and worse and even if you had a scientist back it up he has more to loose if her verified it to would likely cover it up and lie and use science as a weapon against its true effectiveness if it worked and scientists dont want to loose there grants and be rejected by there own piers so get blackmailed into lieing and coverups to the scientific industry if corupted and controlled by mis informationists

Last edited:

james

He couldn't get a patent on it for time travel because the United States Patent and Trademark Office would have to agree that time travel does exist so would have considered it frivolous. He might have gotten a copyright on its plans, however, or maybe declared it as open source and filed it with an open source organization.

jiangnanah

He couldn't get a patent on it for time travel because the United States Patent and Trademark Office would have to agree that time travel does exist so would have considered it frivolous. He might have gotten a copyright on its plans, however, or maybe declared it as open source and filed it with an open source organization.
No one believes in time travel. The US did the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Experiment, and if time travel were real, they would continue to do it.Contrast time travel. The seven prophecies left behind by ancient China are now guiding the direction of future China, and everything is now according to the prophecies, including the future of the Chinese Communist Emperor sending troops to attack the island of Taiwan, the future of the fall of the Chinese Communist regime, and the future of the birth of a democratically elected president in China.
20th Congress of the Chinese Communist Party this year. I thought Xi Jinping would step down, but I never thought he would stage a palace coup and become the emperor of China. The prophecy books actually turned out to be true. Now everything is going according to the ancient Chinese prophecy book and no one can change history.