Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Just had a thought..Our universe consists of 50% "White Noise"....Therefore we are in the right universe, because the parallel one would have to have 50% "Black Noise" in it :ROFLMAO:
That's a very good theory! And, if you consider time moving forward to the right, and moving backward to the left in the parallel universe, the universe where time moves backward is the left universe! :ROFLMAO:

J.A.

Thank U Both 4 warning me, sorry, it still wasn't my meaning of anything that I could get tricky about all this, best wishes, J.A., pls. forget about everything that makes no sense, I never get pert with any1, - &?

Last edited:

J.A.

I'm next to 'blind' on the topic of what a tachyon is, however, aware of one thing that it has a negative weight that's the reason why it's under 'obligation,' if it exists, to move with more than the light velocity, where the added x is at least 3 mm more, best wishes, J.A.,the more it reduces its weight, the higher its velocity, a reference ex., Munich, Sat. June 9, 1998, when Some German Scientists succeeded in making it happen, also Some Californians, 2 different warp+ results. My own self description, I educated on the law, so I always believe that a good moral can seem to be a just as good idea. - Pls. wait a minute, maybe a very powerful electro magnet can influence its movement, - how & in what manner is a milliard distinguishable from a billion?

Last edited:

xxapex12

The question is why do people still think the big bang happened? As was told to me by a very enlightened individual, it did not and was more like a slow leak of matter and energy into our observable universe. ( Unrelated to what the individual told me, apparently some young math savant proved that the big bang was impossible using math)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Where did that matter leak from? Another universe that cannot be seen by us for now?

xxapex12

Where did that matter leak from? Another universe that cannot be seen by us for now?
I do not have that information as I did not ask that question of the individual at the time. Years after my conversation I have tried to imagine what mechanism would result in the expansion of the universe that current scientific observation indicates is happening. Is it a simple mechanism like osmosis where a system is trying to reach a balance of matter and energy?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I can buy that. After all, I don't think we can possibly know how it took place, unless we can transcend the limits of our 3D world. We're not there yet!