Did The Soviet Union Discover Aliens In the Deepest Lake In The World?

steven chiverton

speaking of aliens under a lake of water , i used to always wonder why ufos are attracted to water and i thought it be for the hydrogen and oxygen in it deuterium oxide known as hevey water is only found in water about 3 parts per billionth of a molecule in water but what else would it be and after all these decades ive found another clue , what it could be and thanks to our much admired professor opumur who uploaded some links in the paranromalis ive found today one of the video links relates this polywater as its called to and much more ,? in the 70s a ufo hovering over a water tank on a farm here in western Australia drained 330,000 liters of water from that tank leaving a crack in it and a whole swimming pool in brazil was drained to by a ufo

Attachments

• Polywater, the Soviet Scientific Secret That Made the World Gulp - Atlas Obscura.pdf
    729.1 KB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

speaking of aliens under a lake of water , i used to always wonder why ufos are attracted to water and i thought it be for the hydrogen and oxygen in it deuterium oxide known as hevey water is only found in water about 3 parts per billionth of a molecule in water but what else would it be and after all these decades ive found another clue , what it could be and thanks to our much admired professor opumur who uploaded some links in the paranromalis ive found today one of the video links relates this polywater as its called to and much more ,? in the 70s a ufo hovering over a water tank on a farm here in western Australia drained 330,000 liters of water from that tank leaving a crack in it and a whole swimming pool in brazil was drained to by a ufo
What specifically are you trying to say Cousin Cobber Steve? :unsure:

OakFieldAlienz444

Examples of the Russia UFO connection:

steven chiverton

Examples of the Russia UFO connection:

well hat ufo landing one was no good you start to read it then it locks you out you have to be subscribed or a member to read the rest