Dimension Merge or Memory Loss Due to Age?

8thsinner

This happened a few weeks ago.

I picked up my son from the bus stop 30 mins away. We came home and I was putting groceries away. I decided I needed an ice, cold Diet Rite (yes, I actually called it that in my head hahaha). I went to the fridge and grabbed it. Was going to set it down near the sofa, but there was already one there open, ice cold, waiting for me. I had absolutely NO recollection of doing it.

This worries me. I'm 52 (but feel 21 inside). My memory is getting slowly worse. Am I developing early dementia? I used to be smart as a whip. I now forget how to spell words. But, I jokingly said that maybe I just experienced merging time lines again. It did happen before.

Aging is so bizarre. I still like the same things my youthful self did. In my head, I look young. In the mirror, I'm horrified, and struggling to remember why I went into another room is disheartening. My mother is 84 and was recently diagnosed with mild dementia, but her memory didn't really start getting bad until she was over 70. Man, I don't want to lose myself like that.

Please tell me it was timeline skip!!!!
Memory loss is a symptom of ascension and evolution, likewise forgetting how to spell words is a natural evolutionary condition as the linearity of this reality drops away and becomes quantum and time becomes non linear as it is meant to. Dyslexia is the same...The forced learning to spell "correctly" is a program designed to trap people in linearity and right and wrong mentalities.

As for the coke, yes, very possibly a glitch in the matrix as you might call it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Fish (especially Salmon)
Dark Leafy greens
Blueberries
Etc....

I will confess. I'm not a huge veggie and fruit eater and I should be. Blueberries are sour to me. So are strawberries.
It's hard when the rest of my family won't eat the stuff above. I end up making the meals for them. Too tired to cook twice.
I know. Excuses. But yeah, I'm missing things in my diet for sure. I have nobody to motivate me. My mother is basically gone.
She just smiles and listens and says "yes. Ok. "...she was a nurse for 50 years...all her medical knowledge is GONE. She would
have had answers for me....and she sure as heck made sure we ate our veggies from the garden when we were kids!!!!
There's nobody left to care for me like that. Miss it immensely. I spend all my energy caring for other people so my health
is declining. (Sorry, tangent...).... Mothers take great care of their families, but there is nobody to take care of mothers. It's where the line stops. We are at the top of the line. Nobody left.

luke11685

What foods help memory?
I think nuts. But from political religious perspective it might be apples as symbol of wisdom from jewish ancient mythical perspective…etc. For instance even nowadays.
Besides maybe Christian Weston Chandler mentioned so-called dimensional merging because he might be schizophrenic dealing with schizophrenia,be paranoid dealing with paranoia. He might be as well autistic himself which explains both calling himself Christian Weston Chandler and/or Christopher Weston Chandler…etc.
Maybe he has Asperger Syndrome which is it might be one of Autism Spectrums Mental Disorders.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I will confess. I'm not a huge veggie and fruit eater and I should be. Blueberries are sour to me. So are strawberries.
It's hard when the rest of my family won't eat the stuff above. I end up making the meals for them. Too tired to cook twice.
I know. Excuses. But yeah, I'm missing things in my diet for sure. I have nobody to motivate me. My mother is basically gone.
She just smiles and listens and says "yes. Ok. "...she was a nurse for 50 years...all her medical knowledge is GONE. She would
have had answers for me....and she sure as heck made sure we ate our veggies from the garden when we were kids!!!!
There's nobody left to care for me like that. Miss it immensely. I spend all my energy caring for other people so my health
is declining. (Sorry, tangent...).... Mothers take great care of their families, but there is nobody to take care of mothers. It's where the line stops. We are at the top of the line. Nobody left.

Ever tried a fresh fruit smoothie made with vanilla almond milk?

:cool:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ever tried a fresh fruit smoothie made with vanilla almond milk?

:cool:

Too much sugar! I'm watching my A1C to make sure I don't become Type 2. Now that my son is diabetic, I see what fruit does to the blood sugar. WOAH is my reaction! I honestly don't think humans were meant to eat that much fruit. Remember the "nuts and berry" gatherers we learned about in school? I think that is just the extent of what we are supposed to eat. The nuts help stabalize the blood sugar, too.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'll be 40 soon, I've done that too so you aren't alone for sure.

CERN playing with timelines again, but I look forward to becoming a crusty old weirdo and finally emptying that bag of fucks to give.

Parazite1986

I'll be 40 soon, I've done that too so you aren't alone for sure.

CERN playing with timelines again, but I look forward to becoming a crusty old weirdo and finally emptying that bag of fucks to give.
Me too. It’s hard to give no fucks at 38 next year.