Dimension Merge or Memory Loss Due to Age?

Parazite1986

I tried word puzzles. And there is a book that deals with memory hacks I have on my computer. I will bring it to you by dm. Reminds me to sharpen my mind since I am getting to my forties due to aging.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I tried word puzzles. And there is a book that deals with memory hacks I have on my computer. I will bring it to you by dm. Reminds me to sharpen my mind since I am getting to my forties due to aging.

Thanks. I play word games on my phone, but I think I need to focus on memory related games. This all may be related to age, but I still feel 21 on the inside, so all this aging is so bizarre and frustrating. It's like all old people are out there screaming, "HEY! I'm still ME inside!!! Please unpeel all this OLD b.s.!!!!".

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thanks. I play word games on my phone, but I think I need to focus on memory related games. This all may be related to age, but I still feel 21 on the inside, so all this aging is so bizarre and frustrating. It's like all old people are out there screaming, "HEY! I'm still ME inside!!! Please unpeel all this OLD b.s.!!!!".

I remember being in high school taking a history course I did not like. On the day of a test I would get to school 15 minutes early just to read the history book. That practice allowed me to pass the tests.

My point is if you could find something to read and then take a test afterwards to test your memory retention. The more you do this, the better your memory will get.

Don't forget diet, exercise, and sleep are also ingredients for a healthy mind too.

8thsinner

Seems like you're all following the idea that you need to work on your memory, rather than removing the stuff that is making it cloudy to begin with. There are tons of herbs and mushrooms that clear that fog which is far more important in my opinion. Just saying.

MODAT7

I've tried a number of herbs and minerals, all a failure with me. Ginko biloba pushed me to being on the edge of psychotic.

My problem is severe sleep deprivation due to CSA and some kind of brain stem damage. I don't know how to reverse that.

lamdo263

Sometimes what occurs is for some reason relative synchrony occurs across timelines for no apparent reason, other than the timing of those lines for their own purpose. This action may cause jump appearances of beings in the one timeline, going into the other because that particular timeline's not sure.

Timelines in a way think for themselves. If there's a facility that's using time spatial or dimensional experimentation, the timelines themselves can get goofed up. The past example was, Tip O'Neal being reported dead, when he didn't die as of yet as a byproduct of the Montauk experiment communications.

More often than not, timelines don't like to let on that they think, but they can do just that.