Disclosure?

TnWatchdog

You would think that nowadays everyone has a camera so UFO activity would be noticed and documented by more people except, as the video states, most people don't look up. I find this very true when pointing out chemtrails to people...right in front of them and they don't notice, then once they do are in denial that they exist. The same can be said about UFOs flying around, which threatens their saftety net.

Night Vision

You would think that nowadays everyone has a camera so UFO activity would be noticed and documented by more people except, as the video states, most people don't look up. I find this very true when pointing out chemtrails to people...right in front of them and they don't notice, then once they do are in denial that they exist. The same can be said about UFOs flying around, which threatens their saftety net.
:D I think the chemtrails are also being used to hide the Nibiru system coming in TN Dawg :cool: They wont work so well soon because the Nibiru system will become more and more clear as we near the end of this year and it will be impossible to camouflage any longer :) I can't wait to see it :eek: ;) :confused: Of course we will not see Nibiru itself, will be millions of miles away but we will see the system it carries with it and follows as it passes. There is too much evidence turning up on a daily basis to ignore it any longer :cool: I think a serious reality check is coming for the disbelievers :)

Last edited:

Night Vision

It is BAD Governance everywhere....what can I say...I am putting things at Paranormalis slowly but surely...sad part is no one cares...Here is another one...connect the dots...Universally...

Michael Savage: “West Will Collapse” Without Christian Revival
Well Krish you know how sneaky and low down the corrupt government can be :sneaky: They hide and try and cover everything up. But there are certain things that can not remain hidden for too much longer. People really need to start using their heads and prepare instead of dismissing upcoming events :cool:

Krish

It is BAD Governance everywhere....what can I say...I am putting things at Paranormalis slowly but surely...sad part is no one cares...Here is another one...connect the dots...Universally...

Michael Savage: “West Will Collapse” Without Christian Revival
Well Krish you know how sneaky and low down the corrupt government can be :sneaky: They hide and try and cover everything up. But there are certain things that can not remain hidden for too much longer. People really need to start using their heads and prepare instead of dismissing upcoming events :cool:

I was told that the Bad Governance is causing the issues. So, I thought, may be the Church can take the lead and manage the mess that various governments cause... ...it sounds like a good idea. So, let us see where we go...

Like it or not, the immediate future is a mess. Whatever is happening, some groups are trying to solve it (Order) while other groups are creating a serious mess....(Chaos)..I remember Babylon 5 and we are in it now.

I hope, good people are out there solving these issues.......so, I want some stability, while living on Planet Earth ...say another 25 years...but it may not happen...the UFO people are coming gang busters even though they can cloak themselves....that says something is happening...so, be careful...

Krish

I missed this one...the second most beautiful lady...(first one is Angelina..)

UNEP-Goodwill-Ambassador-Gisele-Bundchen.jpg