Disclosure?

Krish

The catch is whoever they are...they should have serious fire power...so, why not the battle group did not show up and do some war with Earth? ...something does not sound right...

Last edited:

HDRKID

Today, I saw an obvious alien in the grocery. Nobody asked her. "Ah hey, where are you from?" Customers simply look away. The PC police have done their job and asking people - where ya from is considered a micro aggression now. However, I have with me... my camera. I thought about asking her if I could take her picture and two seconds later, there was a strange flash of energy. Then she was gone. People tried to act like they saw zero. However, I did notice a woman hug her young son. Aliens are coming out more every year. They are not hiding any more.

Still, that said, you do not walk up to a person with progeria. And say. "Hey buddy, are you from mars?"

Just because a person looks different does not mean they are an alien, but people are curious.

4131976.jpg

Krish

I wouldnt be very happy if all the alien females looked like this lot :eek::D

Well... they can make you think, they are like Nordic people...it is all in the brain power...ha...ha...

Reality is somewhat different. If these entities are looking at Earthlings, they can come in...in spirit form and join the Nordic groups and wallah...you will have your groupies...

Last edited: