Disproving section

This section is to discuss what DOESN'T work when it relates to schematics on this site. For instance, the bajak flux capacitor. I tested it myself by connecting a piezo transducer in parallel to a capacitor and hooked it up to a frequency generator, and no temporal anomalies were found. Any other devices or claims on this site that doesn't work? Thanks

Art

Nice idea. I think that this forum is full of jaleous members, and trolls, that want that no one of the inventions works. Lot of inventions works but the inventor didn't disclose somes details. It is why you need to do your own research. Have a good luck and do not forget to publish your own schematic and results.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This section is to discuss what DOESN'T work when it relates to schematics on this site. For instance, the bajak flux capacitor. I tested it myself by connecting a piezo transducer in parallel to a capacitor and hooked it up to a frequency generator, and no temporal anomalies were found. Any other devices or claims on this site that doesn't work? Thanks
I've heard from several sources that the parts list of the Flux Cap is very vague and ambiguous and I agree. I have a hard time figuring out what each part is, exactly.

For instance, the "piezoelectric transducer". There are tons of such buzzers you can get online. Which one is it? Do you have the right exact one? What does "value uncritical" mean? Are you supposed to try all the existing buzzers until you find the right one? Perhaps it's a non-issue... But still, if you're saying your FC doesn't work, it might be simply because your buzzer isn't adequate. How do you know?

Just to be clear, @Antinventor2020 I'm not saying you built it wrong. In fact, I probably trust your electronic abilities more than I trust mine. I'm not bad, but I'm far from being good, or from being a reference at all. But yeah, that's kind of how I see it.

I'm curious to know what others think of the parts list. Am I the only one who feels it's ambiguous, big time?

TimeFlipper

Can you tell me please, what frequency generator were you using in your experiment and why?

Beholder

If free energy uses 50 or 60 Hz, it only works by leeching of electromagnetic loss from your neighbor's AC power line. Still "free" energy. :sneaky:

RC cars can sometimes go nuts from the energy radiating from power coords and start driving along cables on their own.

My desktop computer won't even start unless I unplug my USB extender cable, draining the voltage without anything plugged in.

Beholder

"Anti-gravity" devices involving high voltage usually create a current of ionized air. Do not build these, for they can jump at you and cause instant electrocution.

Beholder

Free energy using magnets just consume stored energy until the magnet is drained.

Salty or acid liquids may also be consumed.

Last edited:

Beholder

Free energy involving thermal sources or collecting radiowaves may actually work, but they are just less effective versions of solar power plants.

Beholder

If you are supposed to wear a thick sweater and cast spells for it to work, it uses static electricity from your physical strength. Might as well get a generator and crank one out.

Beholder

If it involves upvolting using coils, don't forget to measure both volts and amps. Converting 3 volts to 5 volts is not magic, it's a standard circuit.