Do You Believe The Government Is Still Covering Up Area 51?

tcoats64

I Seen An Article On The NBC.Com/Science About How The Government Supposedly open The Files At area 51 And They Are Saying that That Primarily That All That Is Going on There Is Testing Jets And not UFOs Since The 50s But They never Brought Up Roswell And The Fact That there Was a UFO Crashed In The 40s ,Needless To Say The Article Didn't Set Well With Me and Apparently 80% of People that responded To A Poll That NBC Asked After The Article
Believe The Same As I do. The Question: Was Do You Believe The Government Is Still Covering Up Area 51? well I Do! Do You?

TnWatchdog

I saw the article also and felt it is continuation of a cover up by the government. Everyone knew of the existence of Area 51 so why not admit it. Government reports information on a need to know basis and report what they think you want to hear. They wouldn't admit to anything alien happening there so the mystery continues, IMO.

tcoats64

I saw the article also and felt it is continuation of a cover up by the government. Everyone knew of the existence of Area 51 so why not admit it. Government reports information on a need to know basis and report what they think you want to hear. They wouldn't admit to anything alien happening there so the mystery continues, IMO.
Oh I Totally Agree With You, I Mean come on What Human Is Stupid To Think We Are Alone? Nevermind That, The Sad Truth Is There Are And the Government Is Trying To Play On There Stupidity, Kind Of Reminds Me Of Mit Romny's 49 percent speech! Dumasses!

Justinian

There's two people that always get overlooked and forgotten about. Janitors and Security guards. I worked with a guy once that was a Janitor at MIT. He said that he worked in a secure building that was used for government research projects and they'd always talk around him like he wasn't even there. The same almost with security guards. Doing flyovers on secret bases and they are the forgotten ones. I know when I joined the military I had to sign a 25 or 50 year "shut my trap" paper. And another thing is that as Americans, keeping our mouths shut for our country just isnt happening anymore. So you'd think with all the people they have to have on perimeter watch there that even though they aren't on the inside of things, that still see, why isn't anyone talking. Yeah sure there are a handful of people. But you're telling me that over the course of 50 some years and the tens of thousands that work there that only a few are saying Aliens? Regardless on viewpoints on whether or not governments should keep secrets, you have to admit those are some nonsensical numbers. I'm not saying there aren't aliens there, I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense why we haven't heard from more people. Don't get me wrong, I hate traitors, and anyone that pledges to keep this country's secrets safe and then tells them to the public, I believe is a traitor and deserves to hang. But, the numbers just don't make sense to me on this one, and never really have. The only thing I can ever come up with is that there has to be a monetary thing involved where they are getting paid more so they wanna keep their mouths shut. One problem that this country has always had with spies is that the people that are paid to keep the highest secrets are sometimes the lowest paid.

HDRKID

Back in the 90's I had occasion to talk to some one who claimed to have worked at area 51 in the 80's and he told me much of what I know now. Frankly, he told me that the strange beings are not aliens, but humans from the future that are using time machines. Those UFOs are time machines that allow them to go back to our era. Mostly, they are gathering things that were destroyed after the war.

This explains why they do not land on the white house lawn and bring a message of peace. Also, I know why they do not give us a cancer cure. Let me explain it to you. They have given us some tech that we now use. It is like you can give a sling shot to some one that is six. However, you cannot give em a machine gun to some one that is six or seven. The cure involves technology that is so revolutionary that immortality would be in our grasp. As well as many more cures. This is seen as a machine gun.

OK so back then debunkers told me that there was no area 51 and I was crazy. They now claim that they always knew area 51 was real and that I did not tell them any thing new. This is known as a debunker flipflop and is quite common. Expect more flip flops as more evidence emerges.

Remember, first they ridicule you and say you are crazy... Then they do a flip flop and claim that you said nothing new. After all, they have known about this for many years. I do not need to prove any thing to any one. Debunkers said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof and they always complain when given evidence they need more. I still remember them telling me. "I wrote a letter to the government and they told me that no such place exists, so why don't you admit that you were wrong?"

CIA confirms Area 51. Will 'Project Axillary' defuse alien conspiracy theories? - Yahoo! News

Justinian

I forget what the subject was, but years ago this subject was brought up about needing to literally rewrite history books. And that they went through high school books and they were still wrong. But it was talked about that it was a coverup or that it was scientists fighting back. Turns out in reality all it was, was that the book company found it was just too expensive to reprint new books and that the schools weren't going to buy new ones for this one thing anyways. Damn I wish I could remember what it was they changed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I Seen An Article On The NBC.Com/Science About How The Government Supposedly open The Files At area 51 And They Are Saying that That Primarily That All That Is Going on There Is Testing Jets And not UFOs Since The 50s

I read it, too. Do you really believe the government?

tcoats64

I Don't Believe The Government, 1. They Said There Wasn't An Are 51 And Now They Open The Files To Are 51!
2. They Have Covered Up To Many Things in The Past, And Just Recently Open The Files To The Public Which Showed Their Cover Up's!
Now A Lie Is A Lie, And To Try To Cover That Lie With Another lie Is Still A Cover Up!