Do You Believe The Government Is Still Covering Up Area 51?

BlastTyrant

Here is the issue with all of this

1. Access, just because you are a Janitor does not mean you have full bodied access to the whole area, hell when i was working at the Hospital for IT we had to clean our own area because The janitors did not have the access to enter the server rooms. We do not known have many rooms/floors or levels of clearance are needed to get into the darkest corners of Area 51

2. So why don't people speak out? Well people have, and probably the most famous was Bob Lazar. Now as for the others these papers that are signed i am sure include Prison sentences if you speak about whats in it, and i have even heard of mysterious deaths due to radiation poisoning from former employee's. Let's face Assassinations is a very promising and booming job these days. When you have to shuttle employee's in by jet Liner or Private Bus ya it is suspicious. Niara Islet is another who made the reference a specific chemical was used to make employee's forget what they seen if it was top secret, could this of been the reason Robert Frost died? Bill Uhouse is also another whistle blower

Khaos

where the wild things are
1. Access, just because you are a Janitor does not mean you have full bodied access to the whole area

True, I'm a contracted janitor, and one of the sites I clean with my crew is a government institution and we don't have access to certain areas, those are restricted and require higher clearance than I am given.

BlastTyrant

We actually had to take out our own garbage every night and vacuum with a little hand vac every night in our Area.

now take that and enhance the security by 1000X and you got area 51

tcoats64

One thing I'm Not getting Still is How did they Come up With the Design of some of or If Not all of those SECRET PLANES?

Samstwitch

Testimony from former employees and military personnel have said it many times. The government reverse-engineered alien space craft. That's how they got the technology. There will always be those who argue the point. So you have to decide what you want to believe. Research it on the Internet. Go to youtube and search for Bob Lazar.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Testimony from former employees and military personnel have said it many times. The government reverse-engineered alien space craft. That's how they got the technology. There will always be those who argue the point. So you have to decide what you want to believe. Research it on the Internet. Go to youtube and search for Bob Lazar.

Bob Lazar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A pity I have to buy the full document that states the information regarding his false education and qualifications. Someone who lies about such, doesn't that chip away at your faith in what they are telling you? I wonder if I could find the full document elsewhere...

tcoats64

Testimony from former employees and military personnel have said it many times. The government reverse-engineered alien space craft. That's how they got the technology. There will always be those who argue the point. So you have to decide what you want to believe. Research it on the Internet. Go to Youtube and search for Bob Lazar.
I've Seen It just forgot, I Seen A lot On you tube And That Was defiant, I Know What I know And nobody Can tell Me Different No Matter What They say, The government Are not Nor Do I think they Will Ever Tell The American People The Truth!