Do You Believe The Government Is Still Covering Up Area 51?

tcoats64

Testimony from former employees and military personnel have said it many times. The government reverse-engineered alien space craft. That's how they got the technology. There will always be those who argue the point. So you have to decide what you want to believe. Research it on the Internet. Go to youtube and search for Bob Lazar.

Bob Lazar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A pity I have to buy the full document that states the information regarding his false education and qualifications. Someone who lies about such, doesn't that chip away at your faith in what they are telling you? I wonder if I could find the full document elsewhere...
Maybe That's the Government Too,Maybe They Did That to discourage People From Getting The truth, Money Is The Root Of ALL Evil, right?

Samstwitch

tcoats, I lived in Las Vegas for many years and ran into people periodically who worked at Area 51. I believe Bob Lazar's story, and there are many other people who believe him as well. The government wiped out some of his background records to make him look like a liar. But IMO, he's telling the truth.

George Knapp was a very reputable News Anchor for KLAS TV in Las Vegas when I lived there. He is also the person who broke the Bob Lazar story. Knapp has won many Awards for his investigative reports, including the Peabody Award. Read about him here: George Knapp (journalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

George Knapp interviewed Bob Lazar for the first time in 1989. But on Youtube, there are much lengthier interviews with Bob that go into great detail that followed this one below:

Last edited: