Do You Dream In Black And White Or Color?

Do you dream in black and white or color?

• Black and white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly black and white, sometimes color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mostly color, sometimes black and white

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Color

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Just last night i had a dream about my uncle that he was in a specific town in Lousianna. When i dream of him like that usually means i need to check in. But i often will get locations with builidngs markers in the town. If i wrote about what all i dreamt it would be endless pages LOL. :);):D:cool:

Rosco..Jones

Caution: Some of the comments related below, may be due to a faulty memory. ( A Harte fraud disclaimer)

Jane Roberts used to hold ESP classes. Some of these classes were dream classes. Students in her regular class would be instructed to dream of being in class with lessons being taught etc. Records of what they remembered of their dreams were recorded in their dream notebooks. At the next waking class, everyone's notes were compared. Some people recalled similar lessons and events in class, as well as others in attendance.

Remember, these were dreams that were being remembered. It was not like comparing photos.
Memories were subject to interpretation and are not "proof" of anything.

I dont keep a dream journal but i remember all my dreams they stay with me. I have taken those esp test quite a few times and scored high on them. recently i did one and scored way higher than normal. it is all about the intution there. Dreams i think alot can be learned from them and some are memories of the soul. Similar to a picture. :)

Crethox

I don't remember all of the dreams I have, but there are a few I still remember to this day. Not only do I dream in colour and sometimes black/white but in different views also. I mean 3rd person view and 1st person view.

Now what strikes me is when I dream in 1st person, the dreams are often a warning or just a message that it's going to be okay. For example, this happened to me when me and my girlfriend were thinking of buying a house 4 1/2 years ago. That night in my dreams I was at my mothers place, and my mother, my grandmother (who passed away a couple of years before that) and me were having a talk in the backyard. The next morning I knew we shouldn't have any troubles with buying the house.
I remember phoning my mother about this, and the dream she described she had was strikingly similar I experienced.

Not sure if it belongs here, but I thought I share it with you. This is only a part of things that happens around my relatives and me, but that's for other parts of the forum lol.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Crethox, I don't remember having a 3rd person view dream. Ever. I like the idea that a few different people may have the same very dream happen to them. Didn't happen to me either. :(

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow I never had a third person view :( I'm jealous, that would be cool to watch me interact with others as a third party!!

yellowfish

I dream in colour its not vivid more like a slight wash like a water colour. I dont dream as often as I used to however.