Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegii

you could do a new post, asking people near you with a HDR you join you

tflofasho

Ya'll have any luck so far?
I'm trying to find someone with an HDR who lives near me since the others can't join me.

That sounds pretty tough, considering not many people know about it in the mainstream and will be difficult to accomplish if anything.

I'm basically trying Robert Bruce's technique and trying to astral travel and possess myself in 6/6/06 to go to medical school instead of considering of going into art and all those sciences I got into and the trouble I brought upon myself when I could've been enjoying life the past many years and fell ill with anxiety.

Smudge

Ya'll have any luck so far?
I'm trying to find someone with an HDR who lives near me since the others can't join me.

That sounds pretty tough, considering not many people know about it in the mainstream and will be difficult to accomplish if anything.

I'm basically trying Robert Bruce's technique and trying to astral travel and possess myself in 6/6/06 to go to medical school instead of considering of going into art and all those sciences I got into and the trouble I brought upon myself when I could've been enjoying life the past many years and fell ill with anxiety.
Cool, if you manage to achieve it can you send me a message in the past too?

Status
Not open for further replies.