Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

TimeFlipper

Hit a nerve did I?

I've been face to face with three gray aliens...Have you/? Not a theory to me fella, just a fact that you reject?

I know they are real and have no need to prove it to you or anyone else.

I don't care what you think! You should have been born with two ears and only one mouth for a good reason.

All I see from you is that you enjoy arguing with others.

One more stupid post from you and you'll be blocked. And that I will prove to be true!View attachment 9548

I blocked (ignored) him last week :LOL:..(y)

dimension-1hacker

@walt willis

to clarify I believe there is a possibility that some of the so called evidence about alien abductions and so on is cia conspiracy to cover something else up yet there is an equal possibility that the testimonies of pilots the the eye witness's combined with people who say they were abducted are correct and not being decieved. An example, perhaps the video was a person being decieved by time travelers and made to think he can time travel and so on, flipping the possibility around is considering everything. The cia kidnaped people in the past to conduct illegal experiments called the MKULTRA project which is proven and probally still occurring. I doubt what you are saying out of princible, but I also more doubt any brainwashed small, insignifigant, understanding nothing about nothing and knowing nothing little person that says the opposite. the video you posted people believed themselves to be "chosen" by aliens and perhaps that is true, most likely I exist in a world where aliens are somewhere on the planet, people are constantly changing the past and future by time traveling and the cia constantly kidnapping people and the ants of the world are controlled via globalist kabals and the elite and the people that know pretty much nothing about nothing and are just mechanized cogs in a nihilist numeral physical important system of existence. perhaps experiments were done on me, I cannot rule out anything but perhaps it is a genetic mutation or anything else, I am seemingly the only person awake in the matrix. I am the perfect definition of impartial observer, everything I veiw as an adventure and any plot twist I veiw as another great part of the adventure of life, no negative emotions, I recongise that there are objective ways of more or less benifit based off how you define best. Beings are just by definition combinations of ratio's of logic to logic, emotions to emotions and so on. The world is one big tactical numbers game, and the physical exists no more no less, and only that.

The key to success is to believe you can do anything, research the best ways to do so, understand how likely everything is unlikely and consciousness defines reality so if you believe it and have self awareness and research the correct methods anything that was unlikely before now becomes likely to achieve the law of attraction, pretend you are confident until you are.

Other members of the site are seemingly blocking me left and right, I am not some ignorant person that does not realize how much is likely to be occurring and what is probally going on right under most ant peoples good for nothing church going noses. "Beacon 77"

I am interested in proof, I know that aliens exist and based off evidence probally are or and were here, but can you give specifics, culture? plans? locations? 4 dimensional beings? how to specifically see four dimensions? what mental exersizes? do you know how to yourself? So my question is are you the guy on the couch watching tv or the guy that wants to be like the people going on all these adventures you read about and see in sci fi and james bond movies?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I saw a video on YouTube by The Gunner's Wife (she reads lips) of the July 4th celebration at Mount Rushmore where President Trump turned his head and said to Melania, "I can't believe you brought me back with your time machine." She boldly looked at the camera & smiled. Check it out.

Do you have a link?

Treversal

I saw a video on YouTube by The Gunner's Wife (she reads lips) of the July 4th celebration at Mount Rushmore where President Trump turned his head and said to Melania, "I can't believe you brought me back with your time machine." She boldly looked at the camera & smiled. Check it out.

Trump has to have one young son - named Baron Trump. That looks like this. At the same moment that is President?

TimeFlipper

Great Star Trek Joke (I read postings) ;) :LOL:..

walt willis

Anything is possible but the idea of Trump having access to a time travel machine is a stretch.
I do believe that some are able to travel around in time such as the grays and maybe a few humans that use to go with them.
The greater question should be what and why not if a few humans are using their knowledge gained with the technology?
Knowledge is power and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
As just another observer on this planet I have noticed a cycle of war and peace.
This school we call Earth may be a training testing ground for human development?
The average smart person may do well to prepare for another round of war soon.
If Trump was contacted by what I believe to be future people along with the top military brass Obama fired, he may have been told of the need to run for president to save us from the deep state planed takeover?
Time will tell if my guess is correct?

Now the big question is what would a future world or civil war look like?
Here are a few books that might shed some insight:
One Second After
Lights Out
Holding Their Own
Enemies foreign and Domestic
Patriots
Unintended Consequences

Now it will also help to gain the proper knowledge skill and attitude with the six categories:
Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communications, and transportation issues!
A good book to buy is: SAS survival Handbook.

I was raised on a farm without running water or electricity with grandparents and mother born in Poland.
The Amish understand and are better prepared than most folks and may survive the next war?
Your home owners insurance will not cover your loss during a war time event.
If you live in area that may be affected, you may think about the "What-IFs" .

9 out of 10 may die largely because 9 out of 10 humans are not very smart.
Don't be like the 9!
Good luck and may God bless!9573

NaturalPhilosopher

Anything is possible but the idea of Trump having access to a time travel machine is a stretch.
I do believe that some are able to travel around in time such as the grays and maybe a few humans that use to go with them.
The greater question should be what and why not if a few humans are using their knowledge gained with the technology?
Knowledge is power and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
As just another observer on this planet I have noticed a cycle of war and peace.
This school we call Earth may be a training testing ground for human development?
The average smart person may do well to prepare for another round of war soon.
If Trump was contacted by what I believe to be future people along with the top military brass Obama fired, he may have been told of the need to run for president to save us from the deep state planed takeover?
Time will tell if my guess is correct?

Now the big question is what would a future world or civil war look like?
Here are a few books that might shed some insight:
One Second After
Lights Out
Holding Their Own
Enemies foreign and Domestic
Patriots
Unintended Consequences

Now it will also help to gain the proper knowledge skill and attitude with the six categories:
Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communications, and transportation issues!
A good book to buy is: SAS survival Handbook.

I was raised on a farm without running water or electricity with grandparents and mother born in Poland.
The Amish understand and are better prepared than most folks and may survive the next war?
Your home owners insurance will not cover your loss during a war time event.
If you live in area that may be affected, you may think about the "What-IFs" .

9 out of 10 may die largely because 9 out of 10 humans are not very smart.
Don't be like the 9!
Good luck and may God bless!View attachment 9573
I do have proof Trump had access to a time machine.
however it's a very long conversation.

George VanTassel also built his own time machine.
He claimed the Intregraton was a time machine when completed.
Was attempted to be completed by Eric Dollard. Secret is in the power supply transformers for the building.
The whole thing is a Tesla coil and Wimhurst high voltage generator.

My discovery was all hidden suppressed tech is really time alteration technology which is my speciality.

Steven Gibbs the inventor of the hdr time machine sold since 1985 said when he was approached by Jesse Ventura's conspiracy tv show said they wanted him to demonstrate the hdr's performance inside the natural vortex inside the Intregraton building. When the producers wanted to control what he could say, Gibbs backed out. Stewart Swerdlow of the montauk project then brought it to Ventura at the luxor pyramid hotel in Las Vegas but Swerdlow refused to use it.

Of course the hdr is used for healing, just like how the Intregraton was designed for as well.
Time energy heals.

Anyways if you'd like to discuss it walt willis I private messaged ya.

I recommend everyone follow the technology.
It gives concrete answers that everyone wants.

Last edited: