Einsteins "4th" dimension of Time

Creshna1c

ienstien i remember before he died and was in hospital he was writing his equations all over his bed sheets cant remember if he did the walls to though physics it was said uses time in it and on other planets which ill refer to the planet serpo in that humen alien exchange program the laws of physics here did not work there they don't have watches and dont use time peace's
Bullshit

TimeFlipper

Steve is correct that Einstein was involved in time travel...Before he died Einstein did say he didnt necessarilly believe in time travel, but in collaboration with another physicist, Nathan Rosen, they came up with a theory called the Einstein Rosen bridge, which is a Wormhole thats a special portal or tunnel created to quickly travel from one place to another, no matter what the distance is between them...Einstein concluded that the Wormhole could be the "place" in which to enter, to travel into time..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I always thought good old Albert was just a Puppet for the academic community to promote bullshit. Currently he is being given credit for Black Holes. Even though it was Charles Schwarzschild that produced the math for it. For half a century it was called the Schwarzschild discontinuity.

Harte

Dear Hartey, my measurements//dimension is iam 6 foot tall (i have shrunk a bit due to old age), and my statistics are in inches, 42, 38, 42...My doctors tell me i have all the necessary ingredients that prove iam "something and not a nothing", therefore your opening statement quote, "Any measurement is a dimension. A dimension contains nothing", is incompetent irrelevant and immaterial.:p

P.S. i do like you Hartey, and "most" of your comments on Paranormalis :D
Yet the dimension 6 feet doesn't "contain" anything. After all, I can apply the same dimension to anything else that's 6 feet.
It's just a measurement, not a person.

Harte

jiangnanah

Take a look sometime about what Albert Einstein did during his life, for example in 1921 he won a Nobel Prize in theoretical physics for his discovery of the law of the "photoelectric effect, a pivotal step towards Quantum Theory..

In 1928 i believe he began a treatise that was left unfinished on his Unified Field Theory in which i believe mentioned time-travel. Also in the treatise was a comment Einstein gave to philosopher/mathematician Bertrand Russell, that Mankind Is Not Yet Ready to Know Everything", hence his unfinished treatise...perhaps?...Or was it the Atomic Bomb in his mind that HE postulated in the early 1900s?
This is a secret document. It should be locked in the U.S. National Security Archives. All countries are going to get Einstein's unfinished paper. Perhaps Einstein came to the United States from Nazi Germany because he was afraid that Nazi Germany would get this document and create an evil "Nazi clock".

TimeFlipper

This is a secret document. It should be locked in the U.S. National Security Archives. All countries are going to get Einstein's unfinished paper. Perhaps Einstein came to the United States from Nazi Germany because he was afraid that Nazi Germany would get this document and create an evil "Nazi clock".
Einstein left Nazi Germany Because He Feared For His Families lives And also His Own Life...Hitler hated Einstein because he and his family was Jewish....Hitler wanted all of his scientists to follow the new theory of Quantum Physics instead of Einsteins classical approach to physics...

German scientists understood how to make an atomic bomb, but were thwarted in their efforts to obtain the amounts of "heavy water" they needed in the process of making the atomic bomb....Thanks to Norwegian and British Saboteurs..

I believe Einstein`s unified field theory failed because he couldnt come up with a suitable theory to unify gravity and electromagnetism....I think the closest to a unified field theory at present is string theory..