Elon Musk

Bullethead21

He has good solid plans IMHO......he is a really smart and logical thinking person.

I see no reason why this plan would not work.....SpaceX has a proven and tested track record so far, but of course the risk are high, and that can come as a "hidden" cost not covered in the plans as it may not be a "dollar amount" that is even at risk.

The plans currently only include a passenger load of around 100 people, not a 1,000 as almost every inch of space on the ships will be filled with supplies and equipment.......

The turn around time is currently at 2 years, meaning if you were dropped off on Mars by the ship, it would be 2 years time before you saw another ship come........return trips are free by the way.....lol

Future plans would include larger passenger loads, and they hope to get the cost to below $100,000 dollars per passenger......

They hope to at sometime have all the pleasures of earth available on Mars all the way down to pizza joints.....

As far as who would want to go live on Mars??? How about EVERYONE!!

At the current rate of "destruction" to our earthly Eco systems, ocean life, drinking water, the ability to grow food crops, lack of effective antibiotics, etc...etc......people will soon literally be DIEING to leave earth for ANYWHERE!!

The denial from mainstream news media, and our governments is beyond alarming these days.......and even our top two runners for President are two of the most nasty and foul human beings to walk the earth.......what has happened to moral responsibility as a human being??

We have LONG passed the "tipping point" and efforts to try and "fix" things are pointless........and make no mistake, a revolution of any sort would turn the surface of the earth into a scorching, shit kicking storm from HELL.

It is just a matter of time, which is rapidly running out I'm afraid......

Sign me up for a one way ticket to Mars plzzzzzz.......

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The guy is a genius, I'm glad he's the one at the helm of such a project. We know he delivers up to now, which is great.

TimeFlipper

Yes Elon Musk is a genius..In 2008 he designed a car that was built around an 1888 patented AC induction motor designed by Tesla!
The car travelled from 0 to 60mph in 3.7 seconds and the range for the installed Lithium Ion battery was 245 miles on one charge..
Musk was so impressed by his car that he named the company Tesla Motors :)

Its little wonder that he is now involved in Space Travel, and im thinking what other ideas he uses from Tesla to achieve his aim? ;)