Ever heard of?

chevron694

Has anyone ever heard of a device or schematics that allow a user to see or hear alternate realities? I am aware of things like the chronovisor which is more time travel and I have reservations from using a device such as the Hyper dimensional resonator. Any thoughts?

TimeFlipper

Has anyone ever heard of a device or schematics that allow a user to see or hear alternate realities? I am aware of things like the chronovisor which is more time travel and I have reservations from using a device such as the Hyper dimensional resonator. Any thoughts?

Personally I believe that the only way you can see and hear alternative realities, would be essentially by a time-machine.
I agree that the Chronovisor is a time-machine :)..

chevron694

Personally I believe that the only way you can see and hear alternative realities, would be essentially by a time-machine.
I agree that the Chronovisor is a time-machine :)..
Well, in all the research I have read about the Chronovisor isn't necessarily time travel or time machine. Some of the research I have read about says the earth is like a blank cassette tape sounds and actions are impressed on some kind of field that earth posses. The Chronovisor reads this field and this impressions. So the Chronovisor would be able to see the future from this present moment.

But I am eger to Experiment with a method of observing a potential alternate timeline

TimeFlipper

Well, in all the research I have read about the Chronovisor isn't necessarily time travel or time machine. Some of the research I have read about says the earth is like a blank cassette tape sounds and actions are impressed on some kind of field that earth posses. The Chronovisor reads this field and this impressions. So the Chronovisor would be able to see the future from this present moment.

But I am eger to Experiment with a method of observing a potential alternate timeline

When I said I agreed with you that the Chronovisor is a time machine, I was quoting you from your own statement where you said,....iam aware of things like the chronovisor which is more "time-travel"....

Interesting point that the Earth has a field ( scalar perhaps?) that absorbs sounds and actions, that the chronovisor interprets and presents those sounds and actions onto a screen about the future...I was always led to believe that the chronovisor only displays actions from the past and not the future, which has yet to be placed on the Earths field..

chevron694

When I said I agreed with you that the Chronovisor is a time machine, I was quoting you from your own statement where you said,....iam aware of things like the chronovisor which is more "time-travel"....

Interesting point that the Earth has a field ( scalar perhaps?) that absorbs sounds and actions, that the chronovisor interprets and presents those sounds and actions onto a screen about the future...I was always led to believe that the chronovisor only displays actions from the past and not the future, which has yet to be placed on the Earths field..
O I understand now, Yeah I guess I should have original said Time-travel-esque. Lol sorry. Agreed it is only shows use recording of previous event. So Chronovisor is out and HDR is out

Harte

The chronovisor doesn't exist. Nor does any machine allowing anyone to see alternate realities.

But I have thought about the idea of having a pair of goggles or a visor or something that lets you see the other possibilities associated with the "many worlds" interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. For a sci fi novel I thought about writing.

Harte

TimeFlipper

The chronovisor doesn't exist. Nor does any machine allowing anyone to see alternate realities.

But I have thought about the idea of having a pair of goggles or a visor or something that lets you see the other possibilities associated with the "many worlds" interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. For a sci fi novel I thought about writing.

Harte

Yeah right Hartey :D..

Funny thing you should mention a sci fi novel...I was also considering writing a sci fi novel, about two beautiful lesbians, both of them living in their own alternative universe.....But by the power of a Chronovisor discovered in the Vaticans 9th wine cellar, they were able to meet up with each other and live happily together for ever!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

chevron694

I thought the who point of this forum was to provide the idea build it and Experiment with it. If you give me a schematic with a reasonable theory ill build it and attempt to replicate it.

TimeFlipper

I thought the who point of this forum was to provide the idea build it and Experiment with it. If you give me a schematic with a reasonable theory ill build it and attempt to replicate it.

There is absolutely no schematic, circuit diagram or anything else that exists which could provide you with details on how to build a device that allows you to see or hear alternate realities, there is not even any proof that alternate realities even exist!...All we can ever do is simply fantasize on such matters, just as we have been doing, and make up jokes about writing sci-fi books..

Harte

Yeah right Hartey :D..

Funny thing you should mention a sci fi novel...I was also considering writing a sci fi novel, about two beautiful lesbians, both of them living in their own alternative universe.....But by the power of a Chronovisor discovered in the Vaticans 9th wine cellar, they were able to meet up with each other and live happily together for ever!! :ROFLMAO:..
Yours sounds better than mine, though you can imagine if you come home from work wearing my glasses, you'd find your wife in multiple unsettling situations.

Harte