• I see dead people

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Ever seen a ghost?

no ghosts, sorry its just not alloud. we are told, it is appointed to man a time to be born, and a time to die. after that judgement. demons can take any form they choose, even transform into a angel of lite to trick you. ie false prophets and teachers. even to the point of doing signs and wonders/majic/witchcraft to decieve the sheep
P.S.
be very carefull what you ask in prayer, at a time of frustration, I ask with all that I am, to be able to see the demons I face in this life. that walk around as men. to hear the voice of GOD with my ears, to think in bible verses.it went like this
LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHO SETS ON THE THRONE MOST HIGH MY DADDY WHO IS IN HEAVEN
grant me wisdom so i can judge between the truth and the lies
grant me knowalge so no-one can decieve me with crafty words or devises
open my eyes so i can see the demons who walk about as men
open my ears so i can hear the voice of GOD
put your thoughts in my mind
put your words in my mouth
put your strength in my arms
rite your laws on my heart
take me by the hand and lead me on the path I must walk
do not let me stray or stumble as I fallow YOU
let me be a blessing to all that i meet
my world changed that night, it has been very odd to say the least. GOD ment it when HE told us to, call on the name of the LORD, and HE will show you great and mighty things you do not know.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
no ghosts, sorry its just not alloud. we are told, it is appointed to man a time to be born, and a time to die. after that judgement. demons can take any form they choose, even transform into a angel of lite to trick you. ie false prophets and teachers. even to the point of doing signs and wonders/majic/witchcraft to decieve the sheep
P.S.
be very carefull what you ask in prayer, at a time of frustration, I ask with all that I am, to be able to see the demons I face in this life. that walk around as men. to hear the voice of GOD with my ears, to think in bible verses.it went like this
LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHO SETS ON THE THRONE MOST HIGH MY DADDY WHO IS IN HEAVEN
grant me wisdom so i can judge between the truth and the lies
grant me knowalge so no-one can decieve me with crafty words or devises
open my eyes so i can see the demons who walk about as men
open my ears so i can hear the voice of GOD
put your thoughts in my mind
put your words in my mouth
put your strength in my arms
rite your laws on my heart
take me by the hand and lead me on the path I must walk
do not let me stray or stumble as I fallow YOU
let me be a blessing to all that i meet
my world changed that night, it has been very odd to say the least. GOD ment it when HE told us to, call on the name of the LORD, and HE will show you great and mighty things you do not know.

OK...Do you see GOD as a person up in heaven?..Like an actual person with ..you know...Blood in the veins and bones and has hair and all that?
Like the guy with the white hair and beard and robe...
Yes this is a serious question and yes I think I have asked it before...
So......Humor me ELOHSSA......hehehe....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well my thoughts are this,.... we look like GOD,made after HIS image and fashion. thats about as far as it goes. we are flesh, HE is spirit.our bodys look the same but thats it. no flesh can stand in the presance of GOD. so no, HE dose not have a flesh and bone body like us. that was part of the curse we became flesh, and could no longer stand in the presance of GOD . ie no more walks in the garden shootin the breez with DAD.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

no GOD can not appear to us as we are(still in our earth suites) at all, or we are consumed instantly.as HE told Moses, thats why he put old Mose in the cleft of the rock, then covered him with HIS hand and only let him catch a short/fleeting glimps of HIS backside as HE past by.no flesh can see/be in the presance of GOD and servive. thats why CHRIST said no man has seen the FATHER but HIM who came out from HIM.
P.S.
hey 7 heres a Q.
why would GOD manifest as anything to us ????
I mean when you choose to be a believer in CHRIST, dose HE not come to dwell in our hearts???
if then inside of us, why would HE leave us( which HE promised not to do ever) just to then reappear outside of our heart????? and if HE did so, then who is left in our heart???? and why did the prophet say that he herd the rushing of waters and found not the voice of GOD ,but rather he herd the voice of GOD within his mind in the quite of his thoughts???? also we are warned that the devil will appear/manifest himself as an angle of light to decieve those without CHRIST.
sounds fishy to me!!!!!!!!!! but hey I am the missing link ha ha ha and bearly house broke at that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
hey 7 heres a Q.
why would GOD manifest as anything to us ????
I mean when you choose to be a believer in CHRIST, dose HE not come to dwell in our hearts???
Well, that's a pretty hard question to answer. Isn't God like the wind ? We see it's effects, but we can't see it.
I don't think God needs to show himself. That's what I think about it. I can't find any better answer. I never needed to see God to believe, but some say that we can't beleive in something we never saw. That's it.

Then, If ghosts are dead people, are they from heaven or from hell ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well I.M.H.O.
I don't think they(ghosts) are dead people. I think they truely are demons from the bottom of hell.
also I am very glad you are among those who do not need a sign or wonder to beleve :) stand firm brother soon there will be false CHRISTS everywhere

Num7

Administrator
Staff

All right, the demon thing sounds good. Where do they come from ?

What do you think KC, about the antichrist ?
Is that stuff "real". I don't have an opinion about it, but some people do. "He's coming" they say. I'm not sure if we must buy that stuff.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well if you want the creation of???? they came from GOD created for HIS perpose as angels, and resided in heaven with HIM, untill they rebbelled.
my view on the A/C
he is here now, and will soon have all the traps in place to take control of the whole world. it is nearly impossable to do anything today(buy/sell/work/travel) without the stamp,and aprove of the gov.
so I would have to say yes we damn well better take it very serious. also a very alarming trend of the day is to suspect every church of being child molesters.it appears that the P.T.B. are starting in the US just as hitler did in germany. find a fringe group and create a threat to the public. next they will start rounding up people who are connected to that group.to protect the rest of us from them. no one will say anything now, just as no one said anything then. untill it is them they are rounding up.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hey guys don't know just what to think of this stuff so here it go.
lately I have been seeing/catch a fleeting glimsp of something moving out of the corner of my eye ok. but the prob. is, when I turn my head to look theres nothing there. jip, nada, not a thing. happens at most anytime of day and anyplace I happen to be. people are starting to look at me strange when I ask did you see that. anyway is any of you have this happen of late. it started for me bout 6-8 months ago. this stuff is starting to spook me just a bit.