Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Ever seen a ghost?

Sounds strange, what happens if you don't react ? Does it lasts longer, or repeats itself ?

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
hey guys don't know just what to think of this stuff so here it go.
lately I have been seeing/catch a fleeting glimsp of something moving out of the corner of my eye ok. but the prob. is, when I turn my head to look theres nothing there. jip, nada, not a thing. happens at most anytime of day and anyplace I happen to be. people are starting to look at me strange when I ask did you see that. anyway is any of you have this happen of late. it started for me bout 6-8 months ago. this stuff is starting to spook me just a bit.

Ah...maybe you are seeing a ghost?:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Sounds strange, what happens if you don't react ? Does it lasts longer, or repeats itself ?
well I don't know it startels me so much I always look and theres nothin there.:eek: yeh its very strange for me to keep seeing things that are not there. however now that I have said it out loud, I haven't seen anything since.:confused: so maybe the bastards know I am onto them now and thier hiding just out of view. I don't know but its still spooky,the wife says I need to losen up some,quit looking for the boogie-man everywhere. I told her she needs to start looking around more, she'll see shit she never new was there. like the three brand new cop cars mayberry just bought (plain white wrappers) no lites or markings at all.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Ah...maybe you are seeing a ghost?:D
nah like I said I think there demons, and now that I said it out loud they know I can see them. so they try to stay just outside of my view. but thats ok I am onto them now so the dumb f*%ks better hide, cause my DADDY owens this mudball. and he don't take kindly to anyone f*%#ing with HIS boy. as HIS children we all have been given HIS athority to comand demons to be gone. and they must go quick,fast,in a hurry like. it is HIS power we are given as hiers to the thrown. we are brothers and sisters of CHRIST. we have unbelievable power at our comand.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
nah like I said I think there demons, and now that I said it out loud they know I can see them. so they try to stay just outside of my view. but thats ok I am onto them now so the dumb f*%ks better hide, cause my DADDY owens this mudball. and he don't take kindly to anyone f*%#ing with HIS boy. as HIS children we all have been given HIS athority to comand demons to be gone. and they must go quick,fast,in a hurry like. it is HIS power we are given as hiers to the thrown. we are brothers and sisters of CHRIST. we have unbelievable power at our comand.

Kc....Why do you think these Demons are on you? I wonder if they are trying to mess with you so that you maybe start to doubt GOD..(which won't happen so I don't know why the Damn Demons even try) Anyway I think that Evil energy does have such a strong presence that it does mess with peoples minds.....I also think that words can give strength...Like the Lords Prayer....From Luke 4:8....when tempted by Satan, Jesus said.."Get thee behind me Satan!" Or Psalms 23:1....
When said aloud these words have such strength and I have recited both a time or two myself....
These Demons dont have any control over U Kc except they drive ya crazy!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I am not sure just whats going on they have stopped now that I have seen it. the doubt thing is very possable that what they tried with job too. tried to make him curse GOD for all the problems comin to him. have heard some say it always gets most intense right befor a breakthrough, ya know the whole darkest befor dawn stuff.
I just don't see how if it is infact demons jackind with me, what makes me so important that they would target me.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

so no one sees any goasts/demons/what ever they are anymore. cause all my wierd stuff stopped all of a sudden like. haven't seen anything move just out of view.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I haven't seen any ghost for the last 20 years ! lol

I've known a guy who could see your aura.
There are some people like him.
Depending of the color, it tells what kind of person you are.
Some say this has some link with ghosts. I mean, it's something hiden, not visible, perhaps from another realm.
Your aura could be a part of yourself in another realm, another "point of view".

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I have heard of those people too. but never gave it much credit thow. how we spose to know what they see if anything at all. there was a guy that was spose to take pics of your aura curillyin or somthin like that. atleast he got a pic. so we could see too don't know if it worked on people thow only saw pics of plants, thum print and the like not whole body shots.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, some things need proof in order to believe it. Like for that one, some people wants to try to get your money.
Also, those trying to read your future in playing cards. I think they use the jokers too !