Faster than light?

Dr Zaius

While many believe that light is a universal speed limit, it can and has been breached. This is partially the direction my experiments have taken. I believe that a combination of lasers, unconventional antenna arrays, and directed consciousness may allow manipulation of the radio waves, though currently limited to beamshape as well as many other variables. The pdf accompanying the description page explains some of this further.

[physics/0405062] Experimental demonstration of a new radiation mechanism: emission by an oscillating, accelerated, superluminal polarization current

Bullethead21

Ummmmmmm........this is really old........from 2004.

Since that time, there have been several experiments, studies, etc. on the subject.

You probably should do some research......you will find there is MUCH information and even new discoveries!!!

You also wanna pay attention to dates and other "details"..........when doing said research....LOL!

CERN is a great place to start.........why there are not like a million post about cern on this forum is beyond me.......considering they have experiments that deals with time dialation, and other subjects of interest.......

What experiments have you done? Would love to hear the details on your experiments.

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

Ummmmmmm........this is really old........from 2004.

Since that time, there have been several experiments done........

You probably should do some research......you will find there is MUCH information and even new discoveries!!!

You also wanna pay attention to dates and other "details"..........when doing said research....LOL!
Ummmm, I do loads of research. Because a paper is a few years old does not invalidate its properties. Please inform me about these new discoveries you mentioned. I didn't "discover" this idea yesterday, it's something I have been working on for a while. Give me some problems with the paper, I'm all ears. If you need I can explain it to you. Seriously, Mr Bullethead (I assume you are male because women seem less likely to behave in this manner), if you wish to have a reasonable and adult debate on the merits of my ideas, I welcome that. Running down the beach knocking over sandcastles is a useless exercise, don't you think?
:)

Last edited:

Dr Zaius

I wasn't aware that CERN was conducting experiments using directed antenna arrays and superluminal electronic fields. I thought it was mostly cosmic rays, particles and symmetry. I would imagine there may be some tests they conduct that are not shared

Dr Zaius

Since you asked....While I am not currently at liberty to discuss some details of our experiments, I can explain some of the implications in this line of research and a general overview: Astronomers have long been puzzled by pulsars, very dense stars that inexplicably emit extreme amounts of light and electromagnetic fields. It is believed that when a group of various wavelength light waves are collectively aggregated (grouping known as pulses) pass through an atomically heated medium, the velocity can be increased to beyond the speed of light. It is only the refracted areas that reach these super speeds, (this process is known as anomalous dispersion) however, since there is no information present in these pulses we can not assume that the same may not be true if it is somehow used as a carrier. Using a slightly curved insulator with electrodes arranged in a certain pattern and applying a repetitive oscillating voltage while slightly increasing phase of the voltage along the pattern and simultaneously tweaking the voltage and phase alignment, waves can be made to travel faster than light. Using timed and specifically oriented lasers fed into a biofeedback device to modulate these pulses combined with an antenna array using beam shaping to narrow the width of the signal which is contained in an energetically charged chamber, altered perceptions can be experienced. These "states" are currently being labeled as perceptions because some of the results in this area are still being examined.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Imagine if you will, two guns facing in opposite directions. The first gun fires object A at the speed of light. Simultaneously the second gun fires object B at light speed in the opposing direction. If you were stood on object A looking back at object B it would be leaving you at faster than the speed of light.

If you were able to turn this theory into practice then how would object B appear to an observer on object A. Would it disappear? Would it appear to travel through time? Would it slow down or speed up?...

Thanks

Dr Zaius

Imagine if you will, two guns facing in opposite directions. The first gun fires object A at the speed of light. Simultaneously the second gun fires object B at light speed in the opposing direction. If you were stood on object A looking back at object B it would be leaving you at faster than the speed of light.

If you were able to turn this theory into practice then how would object B appear to an observer on object A. Would it disappear? Would it appear to travel through time? Would it slow down or speed up?...

Thanks
I guess that the first assumption is that we have the ability to see the objects. We see light beams if they remain constant and only under certain conditions, (darkness, fog, etc..) a momentary flash of something moving at light speed would be difficult to the naked eye because our nerve impulses travel around 400 feet per second, slightly more or less depending on the individual. I don't believe that either would appear to be moving in time unless they were bent by some sort of gravity well. Maybe someone more familiar with physics could give you a better answer. What do you think Snake?

Harte

Actually, it wouldn't.
And that's exactly why the speed of light is considered a limit.
No matter what reference frame you're in, it measures the same.
Object B would appear to be traveling away from you at the speed of light.
At such high speeds, velocities don't add the way they do in our normal, everyday experience.

Harte

rishivashista13

Actually, it wouldn't.
And that's exactly why the speed of light is considered a limit.
No matter what reference frame you're in, it measures the same.
Object B would appear to be traveling away from you at the speed of light.
At such high speeds, velocities don't add the way they do in our normal, everyday experience.

Harte
What will happen if both guns are facing each other and we are sitting on object A . Object A and B are going towards each other both with speed of light , and both are going to collide .
What we will see before collision ? What will actually happen ? Any time dilation ? Please explain .

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk