FEMALE VOLUNTEER WILLING TO GIVE BIRTH TO NEANDERTHAL

HDRKID

Harvard Medical School is looking for a female volunteer to serve as a surrogate mother for a Neanderthal baby. I wonder about that one. A person that is 6% Neanderthal genes... is 1/16 Neanderthal and 15/16 human so what makes you a person anyway?

Forget about racism. This is another species. Who knows what science may give us.

Religious people are saying this is an abomination and could be a container for a demon or an evil minion. I wonder what this kid would be like growing up. 99% of the diet of Neanderthals was raw meat so they were carnivorous.

Harvard Medical School scientists need a female volunteer willing to give birth to a genetically modified Neanderthal

Harvard Medical School scientists need a female volunteer willing to give birth to a genetically modified Neanderthal news

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It is cruel for the child. They will grow up different, looking differently, learning differently, and may not be able to grasp language, math, science, etc. It could be setting the child up for ridicule, being poked and prodded for science, and getting all kinds of attention, both positive and negative. I just don't see the benefit of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with Paula, this child would be a living experiment. Poor kid.