:: Finding JT ::

lev

::.. Almost forgot to mention the similar dry GEEK humor mixed in with advanced semi-fake Physics jargon..::

Originally posted by ?by Tom Tom Pawlicki In 'Hyperspace' June '97
As photonic acceleration from c to 2c is gradually
hypercompressed into frequency, the electromagnetic spectrum
becomes light and its chromatic overtones. (SIDE-2) Since the
visible spectrum is produced as a result of hypercompressing wave
velocity by a factor of 2, (i.e. exactly one scale), we find that
light frequencies are exactly doubled over the span of the
spectrum just like a musical scale. During the course of
acceleration from zero velocity to light speed, the Fitzgerald
Contraction compresses the original volume of the sonic wave into
a photonic plane. Compressing a volume into a plane results in an
effective increase of space to the fourth dimension. Further
acceleration compresses the photonic plane into a laser line,
adding yet another dimension. Accelerating the etheric strings (as
in String Theory) to the cube of light speed winds it into a
point. That point, containing six dimensions at hyperinfinite
density is defined by a single infinite energy value, vibrating at
a single infinite frequency. The One Point is the omphalos of each
creature. When hyperdecompressed, all the harmonic overtones flow
out of the Singular Anomaly as the original Big Bang,
orthorotating around the Six Dimensions of Creation until God
rested in His Seventh Dimension on the third (mental) order of
energy, and saw that it was good

Qflux

Hey guys, you do know that the section you're talking about that starts out... "John Titor said:" is actually John quoting what Brad said in the the forum. Those are not John's words.

Maybe I'm not following. Do you think Brad was posting as John?

lev

Originally posted by Qflux@Oct 9 2004, 12:31 AM
Hey guys, you do know that the section you're talking about that starts out... \"John Titor said:\" is actually John quoting what Brad said in the the forum.? Those are not John's words.?

Maybe I'm not following.? Do you think Brad was posting as John?

::.. Noted and edited - Thanks for pointing that out :: I guess John had no problems with someone else explaining his physics ..::.. Funny though, I could have sworn at one point John made those exact same statements ..::

Judge Bean

I think we've got to think out of the box and push the envelope, just to give you the heads up ASAP. I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing.

I'm lovin' it.

QuixoticKitten

Hi! I'm new. :) I've been reading everything I can about John Titor for the past two weeks, but considering how late I've arrived to the party, catching up has been quite daunting.

I noticed that many of the people here are also over at Anomalies, so was wondering... Did Darby ever offer up his proof as to who John Titor is? Did I miss the thread?

In this thread: http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultim...ic;f=9;t=000579
Darby states: "I will 'tell all' at the appropriate time. Now is not that time.

And when the right time does come I still won't reveal personal and private information about the people behind "John Titor" that could lead the public to their front doors, places of work, unnecessarily expose their family members to public ridicule...you know the drill.

People will know what went on. I might even convince "Titor" himself to make a statement. What people won't know is these peoples' real names, addresses, phone numbers, etc..."

So I was just wondering if he ever elaborated any further on that, as that post was made just over a year ago? Did he at least clarify when the "appropriate time" to reveal this information would be? I'm also wondering why, if anyone had information that Titor is definitely a hoax, they wouldn't be more forthcoming about it? I have friends that are so freaked out by Titor that to call this thing a "mindf***" is pretty mild. If there is a way to stop it, why not stop it?

Thank you.

(I'd post this over in the other place, but I'm still waiting for my registeration to be approved... and some of those people are just kinda scary. Thanks.)

EDIT: I hate to edit your first post, but please watch the language.

Snow

If Darby does have information on exactly who JT is (which I seriously doubt), he has never made good on his promise to "tell all". The closest anyone has come, to my knowledge, is buzzmaker had something to do with a radio show and Haber is the lawyer and manager of the JT Foundation.

I'm sure if I am wrong I will be promptly corrected!

Welcome to the forum >:D<

SFW

Edit: More typos. Hate me sometimes! :D'oh:

lev

::.. Excuse me while I quote myself :: A post @ the Anom. board ..::

::.. Think of the potential money the \"Finder\" of the phony time machine could make? ..::.. I'll bet anyone a big red shiny apple that Larry and Co. are working on the \"John Titor Exposed!!!\" book as I type :: I would say there is money potential there :: Also, imagine pictures of the \"culprit,\" the cars used, the real meaning behind the words \"John Titor,\" :: Hmm.. Maybe one of us should try to beat him to the punch? :: Oops! I forgot we've been working on that for three years now ..::.. Oh! Hell Yeah! - there is money potential there! :: The first person to present all this impossible to find evidence should be viewed as the one and only Buzzman :: Oops! I meant Boomer? ..::

:: Possibilities include ::

::.. Darby truly does know but continues to wait for his concrete proof
::.. Darby is blowing smoke up our asses :: in rare form
::.. Darby is part of the "co." I mentioned above

::.. I like Darby so I tend to lean towards the first ..::

Judge Bean

Well, we shall be waiting then until our youngest members retire. Really, the window of opportunity to expose all of this is long past. It's all over now but the shouting.

What we have to do, I think, is prepare to discuss the state of affairs we will be in after Tuesday. If our society is torn apart by what happens in a 24-hour period, perhaps Titor has described us ahead of time, and that will sufficient final proof of his having something to do with time traffic.

On the other hand, a peaceful week coming up does not discredit him entirely, due to the variations inherent in his predictions.

It doesn't matter whether we find JT; he might find us, next week.

QuixoticKitten

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Oct 21 2004, 09:43 AM
If Darby does have information on exactly who JT is (which I seriously doubt), he has never made good on his promise to \"tell all\". The closest anyone has come, to my knowledge, is buzzmaker had something to do with a radio show and Haber is the lawyer and manager of the JT Foundation.

I'm sure if I am wrong I will be promptly corrected!

Welcome to the forum >:D<

SFW

Edit: More typos. Hate me sometimes! :D'oh:

Thank you! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I got a new computer and lost all of my links; took me a while to find my way back here. :blush: