:: Finding JT ::

Mudpuppy

Originally posted by dancho+Nov 24 2004, 11:41 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Oct 3 2004, 06:48 PM
LOL....Here's your picture.? Thanks for the batteries, but I'm okay. Got a good stock. :D

http://www.gomodelrc.com/me.html

It looks like Nikola is messing with his time contraption again.

http://www.sftesla.org/about_tesla.htm

:D
[snapback]16095[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
I thought the exact same thing when I saw Gerald's picture. I believe Gerald made some posts back to Razimus on TT Institute concerning speculation of his being JT. We should ask him what he thinks about the photo. You never know....perhaps Tesla is in his genealogy somewhere.

PamelaM

I was looking for a place to post but I really can't find a topic I can add to at this time.
So I just wanted to say hi.

-Pamela

CaryP

Hi Pamela and welcome to the plantation. There is an "Introduce Yourself" thread in the Lounge forum, but you're quite welcome here. It was great chatting with you yesterday, and I think I can say that "we" all look forward to anything you have to contribute here. Thanks for joining up Pam. I'm thrilled that you're here.

Cary

Mudpuppy

Originally posted by PamelaM@Nov 28 2004, 07:58 PM
I was looking for a place to post but I really can't find a topic I can add to at this time.
So I just wanted to say hi.

-Pamela

Hi Pamela! Welcome to TTF. >:D< We're all thrilled to have you on board! :) If you are looking to add any personal information that you might have concerning John Titor, we were in the process of adding a subsection to the JT section in the library to put some of your posts and the amazon.com review I found (we hadn't decided exactly what title to give it but now that you are here you can tell us what you would like). We sent you an email about a month or so ago asking for permission and you sent a reply back about two weeks ago. The person in charge of the library isn't here any longer and she made me the assistant so I'll have to check with the Admins and Mods and see if they still want me to help handle it. Regardless of who runs it, there is or will be a section (once we come up with the name) for anything you might want to add.

Once again, welcome to TTF. :)

-Mudpuppy