Forgot to introduce myself

steven chiverton

I'm Paula aka PaulaJedi. I spent several years studying and participating in the field of the paranormal, performing a few investigations, writing articles, conducting interviews, etc. After a while, to be honest, the drama became too much.

My most recent interest is time travel. Actually, I've had an interest in time travel since the 70's when I viewed my first "Doctor", Tom Baker. My interest was revived after recently discovering John Titor and wanting to dive right into the topic.

I love science. I plan to go back to school after the 2015 war when things are settled and study physics. I was previously deterred by a professor who discouraged me years ago. I had no spine at the time and changed majors, but I vow not to let him win, even if I have to become an old lady in college. I'll do it.

Other interests: Animals/cats, poetry, writing, technology (esp. computers, or old school I should really say), music (rock and roll, baby!), my kids.

Interesting fact: I still know DOS commands and BASIC. *LOL*

So, if anyone cares, that's me in a nutshell. :)

Old interview with me: Paula Jedi Poltergeist Tower
interesting site ill check it out more latter

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I'm Paula aka PaulaJedi. I spent several years studying and participating in the field of the paranormal, performing a few investigations, writing articles, conducting interviews, etc. After a while, to be honest, the drama became too much.

My most recent interest is time travel. Actually, I've had an interest in time travel since the 70's when I viewed my first "Doctor", Tom Baker. My interest was revived after recently discovering John Titor and wanting to dive right into the topic.

I love science. I plan to go back to school after the 2015 war when things are settled and study physics. I was previously deterred by a professor who discouraged me years ago. I had no spine at the time and changed majors, but I vow not to let him win, even if I have to become an old lady in college. I'll do it.

Other interests: Animals/cats, poetry, writing, technology (esp. computers, or old school I should really say), music (rock and roll, baby!), my kids.

Hey, nutshell do you know how to program a 8K or 16K or 32k Commodore Pet in BASIC.

http://i1.wp.com/www.commodore.ca/gallery/brochures/2001_old/PET2001_1a.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Hey, nutshell do you know how to program a 8K or 16K or 32k Commodore Pet in BASIC.

http://i1.wp.com/www.commodore.ca/gallery/brochures/2001_old/PET2001_1a.jpg

I don't know who you're asking, but I still know BASIC!!! I had a TRS-80, though!!! lol
Commodore 64 was big back then.

Orpheus Rex

What, how?
Well, I guess I should say... I'm the guy who just filled up the entire forum as most recent poster... nice to meet ya...
seems I've known you for ages.

MysticLady

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

It is so wonderful that you have a spine now. I used to not have one :(, so I can relate. I am proud of your assertiveness and moving on down the road and following your heart and NOT listening to that man that discouraged you. It's your life not his!! Always be who you are and follow your gut and heart, you are doing great!

Time travel I have not done but I have had a few past life regressions via astral travel, if you want to call it that. LOL I don't know what else to call it. One I planned and the OBE happened while I was almost asleep. I do want to read some of the posts about time travel, it sounds very interesting.

Have fun!! :)