Forum Game Fun Stuff, whatever it is!

TnWatchdog

Dang, that is a BIG fish! When he tells his story in years to come about catching the world's biggest Halibut, who would believe him without a photo? LOL! Click the Headline below to read the full article:
That is one big ass fish! His fish story would be... I once caught a fish so large I couldn't get it in the boat...funny thing is he would be right and would be able to prove it. This is no match for the Bluegills I use to catch in Minnesota...lol

Samstwitch

Free $2 Stickers

What people don't realize is that this is a free advertising campaign for an Independent Filmmaker. His name and Website CASEYNEISTAT.COM is listed on the bottom of the $2 sticker (see 0.38 seconds into the video). People all over the U.S. are getting these stickers and posting them, because they think it's :cool: but they're really helping this guy advertise for free. :rolleyes:

This reminded me of Ralphie when he finally got his Little Orphan Annie Decoder in the classic movie, A Christmas Story! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Leslie Nielsen is or was one of the funniest actors around...this movie was rated PG-13 so I thought I would post his faking a football injury and going to a clinic for it. I laughed so hard I started choking. We all need a little humor in this world!

TnWatchdog

Golf can be fun or not so fun. Once I hit three or four balls in the water hazard and finally picked it up and threw it across.