Interview Genesis of the New American Revolution

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Maybe, just maybe... You're being "persecuted" because you actually did something worth being persecuted for.

I can't help but feel like we're only seeing one side of the story, especially where the domestic violence and well-being of this kid are concerned.

Your rants about Mitt Romney, the Ark of the Covenant, a Mormon conspiracy to hide Titor's time machine in a mountain, and your claim to know John Titor do very, very little to give you any amount of credibility... This all seems a lot like wishful thinking to escape from a reality that's been pretty unfortunate for you recently. All you need is one person to half believe your lies to validate your escape.

You contradict yourself at every turn, can't seem to answer a question directly without spinning off into a diatribe about constitutional rights and "wait until it happens to YOU!", and there's absolutely nothing about you that seems genuine except for the persona you've created that perpetually shouts "look at how much I've been wronged!".

Wherever your wife is, I hope she's far, far away. I hope your child is far, far away as well. I wouldn't trust you further than I could throw you - And I'm a web developer. I don't have the upper body strength for that kind of shit.

Maybe, just maybe... You're being "persecuted" because you actually did something worth being persecuted for.

I can't help but feel like we're only seeing one side of the story, especially where the domestic violence and well-being of this kid are concerned.

Your rants about Mitt Romney, the Ark of the Covenant, a Mormon conspiracy to hide Titor's time machine in a mountain, and your claim to know John Titor do very, very little to give you any amount of credibility... This all seems a lot like wishful thinking to escape from a reality that's been pretty unfortunate for you recently. All you need is one person to half believe your lies to validate your escape.

You contradict yourself at every turn, can't seem to answer a question directly without spinning off into a diatribe about constitutional rights and "wait until it happens to YOU!", and there's absolutely nothing about you that seems genuine except for the persona you've created that perpetually shouts "look at how much I've been wronged!".

Wherever your wife is, I hope she's far, far away. I hope your child is far, far away as well. I wouldn't trust you further than I could throw you - And I'm a web developer. I don't have the upper body strength for that kind of shit.
Please show me where I stated that the Mormons had John's machine in their vault. They have something in that vault. Please try consulting Eddie pengalie or Ronald Pegg regarding Joseph smith's temporal contact.

It sounds like ranting until it happens to you, I promise. Life gets interesting when you can't go home, I promise. Until your put in similar circumstances, and are forced to travel a similar path, you will not meet the rest of the population currently preparing to address a few of these pressing matters, I promise.

Aryeandris

What you tell us about John Titor, your friend? How can you be sure it's actually him?
To tell you the honest truth, I don't know, but listening to his words come from the leader of the militia is enough for a hunted patriot to try and protect him.
So, you DON'T actually know John Titor then? You say you heard his words come out of the mouth of the leader of the militia..
What militia? Who is this leader?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Please show me where I stated that the Mormons had John's machine in their vault. They have something in that vault. Please try consulting Eddie pengalie or Ronald Pegg regarding Joseph smith's temporal contact.

It sounds like ranting until it happens to you, I promise. Life gets interesting when you can't go home, I promise. Until your put in similar circumstances, and are forced to travel a similar path, you will not meet the rest of the population currently preparing to address a few of these pressing matters, I promise.

Well, one thing's for certain: By the time this happens to the rest of us we probably still won't have any domestic violence reports on our record.

I'm not going to go through the effort of hunting through your posts as this identity or the ones you posted as TT to show where you said any number of equally insane things. If the bit about the Mormons hiding a time machine isn't there then there's something else of equal or greater nuttiness floating around. You probably NEED to stay on a boat for all the squirrels following you around.

I'm sorry you drew a bad straw in life, but I'm a believer in taking responsibility for your actions and accepting consequences. Whatever you did, the reaction is more than likely justified and yes, possibly a little over-blown because of how lawyers can be. I don't think that excuses kidnapping your child (or whatever you did, your story has changed so much) and living on a goddamn boat, cruising around and eating a gallon jug of oranges and then posting on a paranormal site about how you're part of the militia that's going to survive a nuclear war next year... Oh, and then inviting a few choice members to "tea" to celebrate.

That's bizarre. Nobody believes you. It's tolerated because of the subject-matter of this site, but only just.

I refuse to believe you're the victim here and I'm sure we'd all love to hear the other side of the story.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
If I were Num, I'd probably be trying to contact his ISP and notifying them that there's someone admitting to criminal activities and saying shit like he's willing to have an armed standoff with police.

We've got your name, your photo, your IP and documents that you yourself uploaded. If I were you I'd make a quiet exit.

Aryeandris

Cwt: 83494 said:
If I were Num, I'd probably be trying to contact his ISP and notifying them that there's someone admitting to criminal activities and saying shit like he's willing to have an armed standoff with police.

We've got your name, your photo, your IP and documents that you yourself uploaded. If I were you I'd make a quiet exit.
They took his guns
They took 'em.