Interview Genesis of the New American Revolution

Well, one thing's for certain: By the time this happens to the rest of us we probably still won't have any domestic violence reports on our record.

I'm not going to go through the effort of hunting through your posts as this identity or the ones you posted as TT to show where you said any number of equally insane things. If the bit about the Mormons hiding a time machine isn't there then there's something else of equal or greater nuttiness floating around. You probably NEED to stay on a boat for all the squirrels following you around.

I'm sorry you drew a bad straw in life, but I'm a believer in taking responsibility for your actions and accepting consequences. Whatever you did, the reaction is more than likely justified and yes, possibly a little over-blown because of how lawyers can be. I don't think that excuses kidnapping your child (or whatever you did, your story has changed so much) and living on a goddamn boat, cruising around and eating a gallon jug of oranges and then posting on a paranormal site about how you're part of the militia that's going to survive a nuclear war next year... Oh, and then inviting a few choice members to "tea" to celebrate.

That's bizarre. Nobody believes you. It's tolerated because of the subject-matter of this site, but only just.

I refuse to believe you're the victim here and I'm sure we'd all love to hear the other side of the story.

You will be accused of domestic violence if your spouse hires esquire Vera Bergerman of Fort Myers, FL and gives her $8,000 cash to take circuit judge Corbin out to dinner. You believe whatever you want, that is your right, and I will defend that right until my death.

It is the child who has been wronged here. I began working private security contracting at night so that I could spend my days with my son. That is why I immediately filed a missing persons report when I returned home from patrol to discover that he had been taken from his home.

Aryeandris

It is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty", however it really is "guilty until proven innocent".
Considering this fact, I think a wiser and less violent approach would be to do some of your own investigating into such corrupt matters to prove there are any, to prove your innocence.. it would be less traumatizing to him in my opinion...
I don't believe violence is the answer, until it comes down to self or family defense and there is no other option..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well, there is the paranoia and schizophrenia angle. Perhaps our poster got off his meds and escaped. And is now trying to expose the world to his dillusions.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Did his mom kidnap him or did you? I'm so confused.

His wife took their child because the guy is obviously a danger to both the woman and child. They took his guns because he's a threat to society. And he has shown it here several times, going as far as to saying he will fight the police to the death. Yeah sure buddy, I dare you to point a gun at a cop's face, no really, I double dog dare you. You'll be swimming with the Floridian fishes faster than you can say "ouch my head hurts"

I agree with Cosmo, the authorities need to be alerted towards this topic and his threats and rantings.
Well, there is the paranoia and schizophrenia angle. Perhaps our poster got off his meds and escaped. And is now trying to expose the world to his dillusions.

Sounds like a match made in heaven for a certain other member. But what do I know, I'm just a vulture.

He's not my type.