Geometric designs in the desert

Lucidus

Geometric designs in the desert

I don't know if this is the right plce for this, but recently I flew from Orange County to Dallas and noticed many circles and trianlgles on the desert floor. Does anyone know what these are?

Lucidus

Re: Geometric designs in the desert

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Masonic symbols?
Like these in the nevada dessert:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37.628036,+-...07607&t=k&hl=en

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37.628036,+-...30427&t=k&hl=en

And yes, that is area 51.
Occult symbolism is quite important for those within these orders thats why they have to put it everywhere[/b]

Yes! Your second link looks very much like what I saw. Are they masonic symbols or what? They are too big to be viewed from the surface so I just wondered exactly what they are.

Swedish Sourcerer

GodDamn!!! That google map is great

Dessert"crop"cirkels in the nevada dessert.......

Why the hell would the military have these if they didnt do something we dont know about, I mean a sattelitedish, airplanes, airfields, tanks etc would have been more appropriate than these symbols

Isnt there alot of this kind of symbols in the andes(not sure about the spelling)
sout american mountaines, erich von danicken was exploring these lines in their desserts.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
I don't know if this is the right plce for this, but recently I flew from Orange County to Dallas and noticed many circles and trianlgles on the desert floor. Does anyone know what these are?[/b]

Many of the Armadillos in the area are known peyote addicts. You probably saw paths that these worthless drug addicts make while wandering the desert.

Harte

StarLord

Isn't it amazing how payote can change random meanderings of the drug crazed into recognizable exactly concentric circles inside of a triangle perfectly? What are the odds of that happening with straight people that work for the govt. setting down targets for flyby practice out in the middle of no where?

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Isn't it amazing how payote can change random meanderings of the drug crazed into recognizable exactly concentric circles inside of a triangle perfectly? What are the odds of that happening with straight people that work for the govt. setting down targets for flyby practice out in the middle of no where?[/b]

Peyote can do some very creative things with the mind. Probably they should just shoot at the possums on the half shell.

Harte

Lucidus

Ok it makes sense now. The U.S. government is growing pyote in the desert (notice the circle crops) to feed to armadillos and then use the armadillos for target practice.

Seems reasonable, I can't you how many times I've been watching the news about Iraq and thought to myself " dang, those insurgents run just like armadillos high on pyote!".