GMO humans

Parazite1986

Recently, a scientist in China was caught creating the world’s “first” gmo babies by using Crispr as a way to prevent infection of HIV. I imagine it would end up worse since games from Japan visually showed bad guys playing god by creating the one who would eventually destroy the world or injecting the scientist with genetic engineering material.

Our government is no exception to gmo babies. When you Google Dulce testing facilities, there is a lot of gmo experiments going on.

When the babies were born, the CCP monitored them to make sure that they’re alright.

My projection is that GMO humans who are disaffected may be more dangerous than those who are just purebred humans.

What’s your take on it

Secretman3811

Recently, a scientist in China was caught creating the world’s “first” gmo babies by using Crispr as a way to prevent infection of HIV. I imagine it would end up worse since games from Japan visually showed bad guys playing god by creating the one who would eventually destroy the world or injecting the scientist with genetic engineering material.

Our government is no exception to gmo babies. When you Google Dulce testing facilities, there is a lot of gmo experiments going on.

When the babies were born, the CCP monitored them to make sure that they’re alright.

My projection is that GMO humans who are disaffected may be more dangerous than those who are just purebred humans.

What’s your take on it
What do you think of nano tech? Maybe this GMO baby is bad or good I think that they are creating a perfect being

lamdo263

What’s your take on it
There is no such thing as a pure human genetic design. Technically what a human is a engineered by nature or say a being creator, of blending of an advanced ET humanoid, * but only in a certain category, and a genetically altered ape. They're both very skillfully combined and via the law of averages comes out as humans.

*VENTURED SAY: A partial proof of this was the Maimi based man who took a drug with bath salts and proceeded to eat the face off another person. What this demonstrates is that the general civility layer gene-wise embossed onto a human, is only so securely affixed and deep in what makes mankind man or human.

It's recorded in Pleiadean discussion discourse with the Pleiadeans and I believe this is true, that chimpanzees to a degree are the leftover species parts of a very ancient experiment that produced Earth humans.

I feel that this claim is a weird setting, for this proof as still humans, could have utilized the evolution curve to produce ape to man.

WEB SEARCH- Semjase tells Billy Meier chimpanzees are leftover product from engineering man

Wind7

Staff
So, there's a separate meaning for Bath Salts now.....go figure.

I've been known to use bath salts on occasion.....but, the only thing I usually do is relax in the tub....No naked anyone or cannibalism.....As far as I know. ;)

The Miami story has got to be one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.

....and I've seen some sh*t in my life.

Parazite1986

I heard we’re been from ape and alien experiments before. But does that mean we’re continuing to manipulate the genetics of everything just because we’re alien and ape hybrids?

OakFieldAlienz444

I heard we’re been from ape and alien experiments before. But does that mean we’re continuing to manipulate the genetics of everything just because we’re alien and ape hybrids?

I believe if aliens are real and not just the government pretending to be aliens then
we are probably some kind of alien experiment ourselves and are part alien
part something else and probly a combo of different alien races which warred with each other historically on other planets which explains why a lot of us don't get along (not saying it's impossible to get along but it
explains why y there is so much division and hate)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

What’s your take on it

I suppose there are lots of Sci-Fi movies and TV shows that use this as a central theme. I am currently watching a TV series that uses this theme. It's called "Dark Angel".

The only thing is that it's all fictional. I do believe Governments would use fictional narratives along this theme line to Fear monger us. Since that's what they did with Covid-19. So why not claim we now have Super Soldiers? Or better yet, just claim that Alien creature in all the Alien movies and sequels were actually real! And has gotten loose from captivity!

OakFieldAlienz444

I suppose there are lots of Sci-Fi movies and TV shows that use this as a central theme. I am currently watching a TV series that uses this theme. It's called "Dark Angel".

The only thing is that it's all fictional. I do believe Governments would use fictional narratives along this theme line to Fear monger us. Since that's what they did with Covid-19. So why not claim we now have Super Soldiers? Or better yet, just claim that Alien creature in all the Alien movies and sequels were actually real! And has gotten loose from captivity!

there's a british guy named Nick Redfern who kind of vaguely implied this theory
yet he writes books about monsters and super soldiers and it's hard to figure out
what the fuck he really thinks. He thinks roswell was staged by the gov etc

Interestingly in the end of one season of the X-Files it was determined
the government staged all the UFOS and the cigarette man was shot
and was clearly dead and then in the next season it was
all switched to the space aliens are real narrative again and
the cigarette man was magically alive after clearly being killed.
Makes you wonder if someone got to them.