GMO humans

lamdo263

Recently, a scientist in China was caught creating the world’s “first” gmo babies by using Crispr as a way to prevent infection of HIV. I imagine it would end up worse since games from Japan visually showed bad guys playing god by creating the one who would eventually destroy the world or injecting the scientist with genetic engineering material.

Our government is no exception to gmo babies. When you Google Dulce testing facilities, there is a lot of gmo experiments going on.

When the babies were born, the CCP monitored them to make sure that they’re alright.

My projection is that GMO humans who are disaffected may be more dangerous than those who are just purebred humans.

What’s your take on it
They've been doing genetic modification for a long long time.

lamdo263

I just wonder something Adam and eve were perfect until the reptilian corrupt them so it possible that it keep on changing all the time
From what I'm getting is the real Adam & Eve were a genetic experiment & they really weren't a pure contribution to mankind.

There were also both giants and Anunnaki that repeatedly had sexual intercourse with downsized humans. They were eight, then downsize to 7-6-5 foot in height.

There were giants due to larger worlds being here at one time, but they faded because of how big Earth was.

The natural Atlanteans and other giants were still here. the giant of Kandahar - Bing

The real Darth Vader which I at one time was, was some twelve foot in height. Almost same size as the Kandahar giant people.

Our forefathers mothers, may have been either smaller sized people, or possibly slave on a spacecraft.

Secretman3811

From what I'm getting is the real Adam & Eve were a genetic experiment & they really weren't a pure contribution to mankind.

There were also both giants and Anunnaki that repeatedly had sexual intercourse with downsized humans. They were eight, then downsize to 7-6-5 foot in height.

There were giants due to larger worlds being here at one time, but they faded because of how big Earth was.

The natural Atlanteans and other giants were still here. the giant of Kandahar - Bing

The real Darth Vader which I at one time was, was some twelve foot in height. Almost same size as the Kandahar giant people.

Our forefathers mothers, may have been either smaller sized people, or possibly slave on a spacecraft.
So was he scary looking dude or how come he able to stop your RV from spying on him..Darth vader

lamdo263

So was he scary looking dude or how come he able to stop your RV from spying on him..Darth vader
No, probably very human looking but manufactured as a specialized DNA coder to whoever it mated into.

Believe it or not very same principle as this particular Superman movie.

This second snip-it to view it is beautiful and even painful to watch if understand what's going on here, but a necessary part of understanding the real Adam and Eve.
OIP (7).jpg

The proper understanding of the Garden of Eden is that Adam and Eve were supposed to procreate, but not share their seed with giants or the Fallen Angels.

It kind of gets me at the end of Superman's parents world, when his mother says "Make a better world than ours, Kal. [
]

Last edited:

lamdo263

The time & location of the real character Darth Vader is a period of long ago. Where they came from was a larger planet, so the beings were larger. I don't need to RV on Vader his identity was so strong in what he had to overcome in his time, is that his essence is etched into me. One slight change Secretman, I'm kinder & gentler. Nature in the human body with time, learns to correct it's mistakes & shortcomings.

lamdo263

The answers to the genentic conondrum of a pure soceity, in terms refering to humans tends to say, a certain range of relative perfection can be reached. 2. That in time, a fresh influx of gentic materials, or guest breeders as a gene infleunce may be necessary to gene stablize that once perfect society. 3. That when a certain gene trait is developed in that society, for any reason that the game of chance or nature decides, then these near perfect gene desire qualities, can go into recession and fall into the range of nonuse.

What's left of some ancient races on this planet in secret, still exist. However, the keys are in social association that sometimes self-imposed isolation must be broken so that once more that society can enjoy the vista of its own existence. Simple really, not too complex. Lamdo