God vs Science

Brian Jung

TAKEN FROM BBC News - Many children 'slower runners than their parents were'
Researchers analysed data spanning 46 years and involving more than 25 million children in 28 countries.
On average, children today run a mile 90 seconds slower than did their counterparts 30 years ago, they said.

Evolution says that the weak persish and only the strong survive. It appears that is not our case. People should run faster as that would increase our chances to survive. Where is the evidence for survival of the fittest? What do I say on science. It is a religion based on lies and falsehoods, but the truth will shine on.

OK as for the video on adam and eve. Well, we live in an enormous universe. God no doubt intended that we explore it.

Fast running and muscle power are not necessary factors as time goes by under current civilization. The article can be used for changing public health policy but doesn't look like being the evidence against Evolution.

Brian Jung

I think debating about this topics is really unproductive, worthless, and time-consuming. There are lots of so-called evidences for the each sides but there is no obvious and sound one. Because science is premature for explaing all the things yet and God doesnt belong to the realm of rationale. Even if superstring theory is well-established and warp can be feasible, it is not enough for explaing about her. I dont understand the ones claiming God prevails science but same for the opposite. It is nof matter of debate.

Jeremiah

I think debating about this topics is really unproductive, worthless, and time-consuming. There are lots of so-called evidences for the each sides but there is no obvious and sound one. Because science is premature for explaing all the things yet and God doesnt belong to the realm of rationale. Even if superstring theory is well-established and warp can be feasible, it is not enough for explaing about her. I dont understand the ones claiming God prevails science but same for the opposite. It is nof matter of debate.
Well if we're going to go that route, why debate or have philosophical conversations about anything not 100% provable? Because for a lot of people it's fun :) I know it is for me. I leave emotion out of it though, which I know a lot of people can't do. (For obvious reasons, I mean passions can run high sometimes)

Brian Jung

This is why I have no belief in science.

Mysteriously Intact T. Rex Tissue Finally Explained : Discovery News

It sounds like a used car sales man. He is lying again. Then again, he wants to sell cars.

Obviously you can suggest lots of evidence that science is not able to explain, but all of them are just the part of whole system. If you want to pursuade people to migrate to God not science, not gathering lots of tickles but develop big picture that can embrace whole thing.