Good Morning

Judge Bean

Re: Good Morning

Rosson, comrade, take a few days off and patch this together a little better. It's coming apart at the seams, you have achieved the good faith and trust of some members, and you are bound to make blatant errors. This is a formula for disaster.

To the rest of the members: If this turns out to be the first authentic time traveler, after a year and a half of hoaxes on these boards, many of them quite credible and detailed, none of them established and most of them exposed as fakes, I will eat my...

Let's see...

My copy of Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (paperback).

StarLord

Hey, not that book Paul, we're going to need that one to help Bush understand what went wrong when the lights went out.

Rosson

I shall answer a few more questions, then to my work.

Zoomerz, thanks for your honesty and respect.

Headiebeans, simply patience in some cases will prove my points very soon. Start by checking patents for Ultrasonic technologies from Sony. It will be publicly available shortly (within a few weeks) if I?m not mistaken, but give it a little time if not. I can guarantee it?ll be there within the next month at most. I digress, I am not aware of the date of the public announcement, just the patent registration. That should be a beginning, then start watching other ?predictions? unfold. I really couldn?t possibly answer a lot of personal questions, since I have absolutely now way of knowing exact events to effect every person. To say so would be simple guess work and fiction. Which some of you view my entire works thus far. I will however continue to attempt to answer all questions which I have obvious knowledge. Though I will not offer knowledge that may be harmful in the long run. Much of what I have told you to this point is too incredulous to cause tribulations for the time line.

Starlord, no I?m not on mars right now. I?m in the United States, I just completed a journey from my mission location to my retrieval location.

Phantomlord, thanks for your welcome.

TimmyG, Yes a lunar outpost is constructed long before a Martian one. With regret, the Chinese do beat us to it. However, bragging rights go squarely to the US. The Chinese build a Scientific and Exploratory Outpost. At which point the US builds a military training center, research labs and various medical facilities over the course of several years. In addition, corporations establish vacation areas for the more wealthy. Some people actually live on the moon. Though I don?t see the appeal myself. I must admit, the Chinese ?space shuttle? is rather spectacular for its time, but is soon put to rest by Boeing.

Paul, I am sorry if I don?t make as much sense as I should. I am having to adjust my English and grammar marginally to suit the dialect I am now introduced to. I do hope and doubt you will eat your book. Since I am certain I will be labeled a hoax on my departure. Only time and patience will tell. But I feel I have given you some ?tidbits? if information that you will not have to wait long to see for yourself.

I shall return shortly.

StarLord

Rosson,

What is your specific purpose here? You are saying that you came from the future to our present time, is that correct?

John

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Rosson\")</div>
Strangevisitor, the Extra-Terrestrial Vehicles are of stellar origins. I don?t wish to get onto the subject of aliens, for this period it is rather an obscure topic. For example, here in the united states of today, I am an alien, simply by not having the necessary permanent resident papers, nor proof of citizenship. [/b]
There is a difference in extraterrestrial (or Extra-Terrestrial as you spelled it in this quote) and being "alien" to which you refer:

Source Mirriam Webster:
Alien: a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country; broadly : a foreign-born citizen

Extraterrestrial: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere <extraterrestrial life>

oh and stellar: of or relating to the stars

So are you saying that the originating or existing outside the earth or its atmosphere vehicles are made by the stars? Is George Clooney or Arnold Swartzenheimer involved with this? Oh sorry, I digress.

Please do go further in depth on the magical star machines not made by "aliens".

What are the "tidbits" you have given? I love a Time Traveller who believes that they have a "Socrates" self-image. The reason this line is told more than any (I have given you hints all you have to do is look), is because it tricks you into inventing the story for them. That's it. It is a old psychics trick. There are no tidbits there is only a bunch of garble.

Also I highly enjoy a Time Traveler with a "Momma" complex...aka one who wants to act as though they have the best interests of you in mind and that is why they don't divulge too much. When in reality, that much of the story has not been made up, or they haven't thought about that part enough to fabricate an answer. Only a time traveller with some detrimintal knowledge, would be knowledgable enough to never mention it or, more than likely, LIE. Every branch of known military related intelligence teaches this.... Lie if they don't know any better or just don't say anything about it at all....

Ok I see that my sarcasm is going to ruin this for everyone so I am putting my muzzle on and going to read the now closed waco events thread to catch up on current events. Adew.

Timmy G

Rosson said: Start by checking patents for Ultrasonic technologies from Sony. It will be publicly available shortly (within a few weeks) if I?m not mistaken, but give it a little time if not. I can guarantee it?ll be there within the next month at most. I digress, I am not aware of the date of the public announcement, just the patent registration.

..... well, what is the date of the patent registration then? :huh:

StarLord

if you google it like most time travelers do, it was patented in March 2003.

Which leads me to believe that knowing how to google is a prerequisite to being a Time Traveler.

I must say Rosson that your acclimation to our speech patterns in a few short hours is nothing short of a miracle, also a prerequisite.

Frog186

Rosson
Hi Rosson I'm Frog I just wanted to ask you two questions and welcome to the forum and thanks for all of the information you have given us on this forum too:

1. What kind of entertainment do you have in your timeline?

2. What kind of food and water do you have in your timeline?

thanks for your time and patience and thanks for listening too I will talk with you later on don't worry I am a believer and no skeptic so you can trust me!

John

OT: whatever happened to that guy claiming to be a robot "time cop" who would shoot you with lasers and drones and could use cloaked robotic floating eyes? That guy was entertaining. Oh yeah he was a hacker. nm.

He still was funny though. What was his name?

John

Oh and Rosson, do you think it is a good idea Arkansas Government Computers (and resources) to pull a hoax?