Government Hiding Information

absolute.zero.17

Thinking about the size of the universe, i think its impossible that there is not other life forms out there. I wanted to ask your opinions on the topic that the government are actually hiding significant information about extra terrestrials on the planet today and abut time travel. What about area 51, all the conspiracy theories? What do you think?

Night Vision

Thinking about the size of the universe, i think its impossible that there is not other life forms out there. I wanted to ask your opinions on the topic that the government are actually hiding significant information about extra terrestrials on the planet today and abut time travel. What about area 51, all the conspiracy theories? What do you think?
:D Of course it is impossible that the only life that exists is contained to Earth only. Space is never ending in any direction and the human species is ignorant and selfish to think we are all that there is. I am sure there are thousands and thousands of different species not of Earth that exists in every galaxy. I would imagine some of them have already figured time travel and the use of worm holes out and have visited Earth many times and still do. The government and churches cover up everything when there is a threat presented that there is no such thing as god or satan. Would make them all look like fools so they cover everything up. That religion brainwashing technique created to control how people view reality and space has been around for a very long time and most people fall for it and I think it is ridiculous ::LOL:: What would people do when they find out there is no such thing as god or satan and have been tricked into believing the religion crap for all this time? :cool:

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Martian - Were you being sarcastic there?

@absolute.zero.17 - Yes, I agree. There is almost definitely (if not, definitely) other intelligent races in this vast universe besides us, and highly likely to be lots and lots of races far more advanced than us. And yes, I believe the governments of the world and the Roman Catholic Church are covering up the existence of aliens big time. Not only are they covering up their existence, they're also doing that to the government and/or church elites' knowledge of various advanced technology, including traveling through hyperspace, wormholes, and time.

Itheblaze

Who then, made your spirit person and placed you in a human embryo body? Did you self create and pick your own parents to be born too?