Government

mariya94

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D
What a good reason to run for President.
Do you mean its good for a Reptilian to run for President? :eek::D..If i lived in the US i would run away very fast lol ::LOL::
I mean what if for instance Reagan was a reptilian?

walt willis

Well lets see now...Jurassic Park told us that very old DNA can be mixed with a fresh egg to create and bring back to our world a being from the past.
If you look at the TV series Star Gate SG-1, you may see that Obama looks like the bad guy called Apophis.
Kneel before your god slaves...
Remember that he has a very well kept secret past life that he hides from the world.

mariya94

Well lets see now...Jurassic Park told us that very old DNA can be mixed with a fresh egg to create and bring back to our world a being from the past.
If you look at the TV series Star Gate SG-1, you may see that Obama looks like the bad guy called Apophis.
Kneel before your god slaves...
Remember that he has a very well kept secret past life that he hides from the world.
I know right. I wonder if he's really from Planet Earth. Wouldn't be surprised if he was an alien.

mariya94

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D
What a good reason to run for President.
Do you mean its good for a Reptilian to run for President? :eek::D..If i lived in the US i would run away very fast lol ::LOL::
Even if you try to run as fast as you can, it still won't help you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

mariya94

Yep, which is precisely why I feel they'd do evil things with time travel technology. What government is *truly* there for the people?
How do you know they already aren't?

Take a good look at any country. Is anyone happy? Look at America -- the greed, the behavior of the presidents, etc. Just look around.
No I mean how do you know they already aren't using time travel for their own purpose?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The grays need to start their own political party called the Reptilian Party...
Wait a minute! I thought the grays and the reptilians were completely different species, and that the grays were good aliens, and the reptilians were bad. Anyway, if you were trying to make a joke, I get it. We need to inject some humor every now and then, more or less.