Government

TimeFlipper

What if we ALL flip through separate realities occasionally, and different species rule each particular reality..For example the Reptiles rule this reality we are on and the Greys rule another reality..there even could be many more species ruling other realities :eek:..Everybody that has an HDR search around and find out please :cool::D

walt willis

I have a strange sense of humor...
After seeing three grays up close and having them talk to me and see that they could appear and disappear at will, I need to pretend it was all a very bad trick being played on me.
It is hard to believe such things are real, and that is why I tend to look at life differently after seeing aliens.

Many people want to know the truth, but when you tell them they still have a hard time understanding or believing.

I can and do relate to the skeptics of the world because what I saw has no manor of explanation for a people that love science.

Now as to the government keeping secrets....If you work for the government and wish to retire some day and not be disappeared, as I was once warned, you keep your mouth shut and do your job.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What if we ALL flip through separate realities occasionally, and different species rule each particular reality..For example the Reptiles rule this reality we are on and the Greys rule another reality..there even could be many more species ruling other realities :eek:..Everybody that has an HDR search around and find out please :cool::D
I thought in this reality, good always triumphs over evil in the long run. If that is the case, it would mean that aliens like the grays do rule this reality and those like the reptilians would rule another, in which evil always triumphs over good in the long run.

But in any event, I think in this reality, the evil in this universe is vying for control over the good in the universe, which has the upper hand.

mariya94

Good idea TimeFlipper.

Boy_Wonder_8888

I can and do relate to the skeptics of the world because what I saw has no manor of explanation for a people that love science.

I think people who love science do so out of a need for some sort of stability in the world. They assume that science is written in stone when in fact it is just a series of ever changing theories. I believe that a great deal of "so called" science is government approved propaganda thrusted upon the public to support their own hidden agendas. Once you become skeptical about the information we are all told, and begin analyzing the facts more closely, holes in the logic become much more apparent.

Derrick C.

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D

reptilians not bad i dont think lol, would you rather meet or have control us the grays or the reps?

TimeFlipper

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D

reptilians not bad i dont think lol, would you rather meet or have control us the grays or the reps?
Control of course Derrick :D

AAA

Government is pure systematic evil. Voting is unethical.

Principally, government is no different than something like gang rape. At it's core, it is simply a big gang of people organizing to violate the rights of others.

38709-f_anarchy1m_5df74ef1.jpg