Ha! There you go!

Shah Guido G.

Re: Ha! There you go!

I already have das getahn, Lucidius!

I am the Shah
I travel through time
My clothes are fueled with tri-nitro-thiosulphate
I am looking for a yellow dog

Hello, I am the shah. Ich was born in Germany in 1901. Today I am 35 years old and a chemical engineer. I discovered this way of Time Travel when working with Chemistry, especially "Photographischer Chemie", what is That? Chemistry connected to making Photos.
During my work with Chemistry I discovered Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate, which is a very complex chemical. Some of its bindings have to bend in the fourth dimension um zusammen zu halten, to hold together.
It is very sensitive to things that happen in der Zukunft, the time that comes. It will dissolve in water one second before water over it ist gegiezt geworden, that it is with water gemixed. If you then do not pour water over it after it has dissolved, it will travel through time to find water to dissolve in.

T.N.T. can also take things and living beeings with it through time if it or they are covered with it. I tried it with my dog. It was a nice shaggy dog, with viel fur. I put lots of T.N.T. into its fur and then almost but not quite poured water over it. Then it disappeared into der Zukunft, into the time that comes. Now I have followed it to find mein hund again. It is so ein wonderfull dog.

the Shah

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Shah Guido G.\")</div>
I am the SHAH!

I travel through time!

The Shah[/b]

I am convinced. 100% Tell me, what do the chaps with the white jackets, one of them is holding another jackes that hase very, very long sleeves and all sorts of fancy fasteners on the back of it, standing close to you, what do those chaps think?

Shah Guido G.

My jacket? Oh, how did you guess that? Ich think time travel ist common today and you have already met me sometime?

Starlord ist correct. My clothes are made of dog-fur with T.N.T. and have many straps on them with water tubes. When I want to travel into der Zukunft I almost but not quite pour water through the tubes. One second before the water comes out the Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate will dissolve, and then I will stop the water from coming out. Then the T.N.T. and the dog-suit will through time flying. On the left you can see a photographie vom my dog-suit, that I have taken before leaving my own time.

But T.N.T. ist very unstabil. It desintegrates into H2S und cadaverin, which smells very bad. Now Ich have almost run out of T.N.T. I can make it from Photo-chemichals, but I cannot find any. All photographies are made without chemichals in this time, and the chemicals I need are not made anymore.

I have been in this time some time, and I am here gefangen, catched i think, until I can make more T.N.T. People look at me when I walk in the streets with my smelly dog-suit, but they seem to understand when I explain them it is a time machine.

A strange looking man told me he had some TNT i could buy, but it wasn't the same as I use. He told me it would make me fly if I use it, but nothing happened when I put my water on it.

People in white jackets have been trying to catch me!

der Shah

Heinrich Hundekok

Shah, I believe you. I really really do!!! I mean, who can argue against proof like that...? :dry:

A foul-smelling dogsuit that travels in time when not getting wet... sounds plausible enough!

Please do tell us more! We're absolutely dying to hear your story.

H.H.

Lucidus

So you are from Germany 1901. Well we have some big news for you about your country in the 20th century. Since you have demonstrated that making changes to the past(our past) is possible, then you must consider your ethical obligation to go back to the 1930's in Germany and find a way to stop Hitler. I know this is a big thing to ask, and could just lead to greater problems, but I think that the chance to save 10 of millions of lives is worth the risk.

Oops, sorry I misread your post, you were born in 1901 and are 35 now, so that means you came here from 1936, so you know fully well about what is going on. Still I say you have a moral obligation to try and improve the situation.

Lucidus

I already have das getahn, Lucidius!

This was a nice touch, but it would be more convincing if you get rid of this
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Last edited by Shah Guido G. : 3 Hours Ago at 11:11 AM.

You see, I made the request at 11:07 you answered at 11:11. It seems you could use time travel to go back and edit the post so that it appears before I ask.

Judge Bean

There must be something on this forum that has been funnier than this, I just can't remember reading it and don't think I will ever find it now.

Shah Guido G.

Ahh, Lucidus. Please forgive me for that silly joke. It was so tempting, but I have lost my capability to travel in time since I am, what is it called, I have no more Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate.

You mention the coming war. I know about this. Evryone knew at the time I left. It was a bright sunny day in the summer of 1934. But there was not viel freude, that is joy or happines, among us. Hitler has just seized power. Look at my name. It is not german.

This is why I left. I was scared. The night of the long knives. I was not thinking very clear. I had just discovered T.N.T. and figured what it did, when I used it on objekte und tiere. I made the suit in haste - from a carnival's kost?m. That is why it looks like a dog. It needs a great surface - lots of hahre, hair - in order to move a person with it into der zukunft.
I put a rucksack, a what is it, a satchel on my dog. It contained half of my chemikalien und equipment. I had the other half. It went falsch, I think it is bad or evil. Now my dog is gone, and I am gefangen here.

Lucidus, I do not think the war can be stopped even if someone killed the leader. Many people see this war coming, and they want it to come! Many, many people are poor and elendich, miserable. They want a strong leader to take control and change the world for them. Even if he was removed, someone else would take his place.

Has anyone seen my dog? It is eine bastarde vom New Foundl?nder und Scottish Deer Hound. The last time I saw it, it was gefarbt yellow from T.N.T.
I need to find it, so I can make more T.N.T. and go... somewhere else.

I dont like to stay here. Your time looks too much like the one I fled away from.

der Shah