Debate Has Stephen Hawking died and has been replaced?

Genius

King Ivan
I've seen many pictures of Stephen Hawking from the 70s and the 90s, and they don't look the same! The younger Hawking had grey hair, different looking hands, and bad teeth (almost no teeth) from down, while the older Hawking has blonde hair, a smaller head, and weird looking teeth from down. What do you think about this?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Clone

He does appear to be lasting forever (and good luck to him). I remember back in the 80s his prognosis was not good.

I wonder if he ever checks in as a guest? I'm sure he would find the subject matter interesting :)

TimeFlipper

I've seen many pictures of Stephen Hawking from the 70s and the 90s, and they don't look the same! The younger Hawking had grey hair, different looking hands, and bad teeth (almost no teeth) from down, while the older Hawking has blonde hair, a smaller head, and weird looking teeth from down. What do you think about this?
The photos had their dates mixed up :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe that's a good laugh, TF the BF! :p

Genius

King Ivan
Maybe they were mixed up, but that still doesn't explain the shorter head.

TimeFlipper

The camera must have compressed his head in that particular photo, those old SLR cameras had lots of tricks built into them :D