Has the Anti-Christ been born?

jurgen36

Has the Anti-Christ been born?

I wonder if the anti Christ is already borne. I have the nasty feeling that he plays a part in the current US elections.
Regards

Harte

Re: Is the antichrist borne?

I think he's anti-born.

He's also anti-real.

Harte

gonzogirl

Of course the anti christ is already borne! The Holocaust. Or was that a hoax...
Been here alot longer than the 2008 elections, just look at our world history. No matter how you look at the anti christ you must admit that the feeling that there is an anti christ has always been with humanity.

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
Of course the anti christ is already borne! The Holocaust. Or was that a hoax...

I really do not know. I lived during the 2nd WW in Berlin. A Jewish family was a friend of our family. We visited them at least once every week. They had no problems at all, sure they had to wear the David Star. They actually helped us with a lot of rationed food as they got specialty food from their Swedish relatives. Their son was at Auschwitz Birkenau the so called extermination camp. They could exchange weekly letters with him through the camps postal service. In 1944 they went to Auschwitz to visit their son as he got married in camp with a Jewish lady. After the war he came back to Berlin and as we continued our friendship I questioned him about the life in the camp. I told him that it must have been horrible for him. Well he told me remember we were doing importand war manufacturing, after all it was a working camp and you do not kill your experienced workers. He said as he was sick with typhoid they put him into their well equipt camp hospital and cured him. The only time they had problems was in the last 3 month of the war. No food supplies came in and they were on an almost strarvation diet. As the Russians got close to the camp the inmates were asked if they want to wait for the red armee or if they want to be relocated to another camp in Germany. Over 90% choose to go with the SS guards to Germany, they had to walk for a very long distance as there was no transport available. Well I was a very young boy then and believed all I did read in the news papers and thought he must have been very lucky. Just before I left Germany to immigrate to Australia Mr. Eckstein gave me a few books. One was written by Churchil and the other by Eisenhower. He told me read the books carefully and you might know more about what really happened. Well I did read both histories of WW2, in no place was there any mentioning of extermination camps. So I begun to question the so called Eye witness reports. Now with more and more information and documents released I say yes it does tend to look like a swindle. I still do not know for sure, but I do remember during WW2 we had a lot of Jewish generals in the German armee also the only two flags allowed to be flown was the swastika and the zionist star flag.
Regards

gonzogirl

jurgen36 said:
I really do not know. I lived during the 2nd WW in Berlin. A Jewish family was a friend of our family. We visited them at least once every week. They had no problems at all, sure they had to wear the David Star. They actually helped us with a lot of rationed food as they got specialty food from their Swedish relatives. Their son was at Auschwitz Birkenau the so called extermination camp. They could exchange weekly letters with him through the camps postal service. In 1944 they went to Auschwitz to visit their son as he got married in camp with a Jewish lady. After the war he came back to Berlin and as we continued our friendship I questioned him about the life in the camp. I told him that it must have been horrible for him. Well he told me remember we were doing importand war manufacturing, after all it was a working camp and you do not kill your experienced workers. He said as he was sick with typhoid they put him into their well equipt camp hospital and cured him. The only time they had problems was in the last 3 month of the war. No food supplies came in and they were on an almost strarvation diet. As the Russians got close to the camp the inmates were asked if they want to wait for the red armee or if they want to be relocated to another camp in Germany. Over 90% choose to go with the SS guards to Germany, they had to walk for a very long distance as there was no transport available. Well I was a very young boy then and believed all I did read in the news papers and thought he must have been very lucky. Just before I left Germany to immigrate to Australia Mr. Eckstein gave me a few books. One was written by Churchil and the other by Eisenhower. He told me read the books carefully and you might know more about what really happened. Well I did read both histories of WW2, in no place was there any mentioning of extermination camps. So I begun to question the so called Eye witness reports. Now with more and more information and documents released I say yes it does tend to look like a swindle. I still do not know for sure, but I do remember during WW2 we had a lot of Jewish generals in the German armee also the only two flags allowed to be flown was the swastika and the zionist star flag.
Regards

The Holocaust remark I meant to be sarcastic.
Im not gonna go down this road...no way.
Is there anything in history that you agree did happen or is everything a conspiracy?:rolleyes:

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
The Holocaust remark I meant to be sarcastic.
Im not gonna go down this road...no way.
Is there anything in history that you agree did happen or is everything a conspiracy?:rolleyes:

Actually I do not want to go down the same road as I do have a lot of travel to do mainly in Europe, and you can not argue over there and say it is a swindle to make money. They just jail you and your lawyers.

I really do not believe in any conspiracy theory, only if the facts do not make sense any other way. If 2 plus 2 do not make 4 but 3 or 5 yes then there is something wrong somewhere.

It is not a conspiracy that the Bush family financed the German Nazy Party, there are enough records for that available. There are thousands of records of the US concentration camps for their own US borne citizen of Japanese descent during WW2, these people lost all their property and did not do anything wrong. There are records and photos that General Eisenhower made big open air camps in the mud after WW2 finished. About 7 million German soldiers, men woman and children died in these camps as conveniently no food or shelter or medical service was supplied. Yes I do believe in these things but they are not conspiracy theories but facts. I also do believe that the US troops collected all the soldiers of the Vlassow armee and send them back to uncle Stalin's tender mercies. These soldiers their woman and children got all shot on arrival in Russia. But as they were only 9 million mainly Ukrainian and Georgian people nobody cared. About all this things you can talk freely but do not mention Jews and you are in big big trouble, even if you can proof your points. SO MUCH FOR DEMOCRACY and freedom of speech. Do not be afraid of the truth does not work if you get jailed for even thinking it.

Best regards

Chip Lewis

jurgen36 said:
Actually I do not want to go down the same road as I do have a lot of travel to do mainly in Europe, and you can not argue over there and say it is a swindle to make money. They just jail you and your lawyers.

I really do not believe in any conspiracy theory, only if the facts do not make sense any other way. If 2 plus 2 do not make 4 but 3 or 5 yes then there is something wrong somewhere.

It is not a conspiracy that the Bush family financed the German Nazy Party, there are enough records for that available. There are thousands of records of the US concentration camps for their own US borne citizen of Japanese descent during WW2, these people lost all their property and did not do anything wrong. There are records and photos that General Eisenhower made big open air camps in the mud after WW2 finished. About 7 million German soldiers, men woman and children died in these camps as conveniently no food or shelter or medical service was supplied. Yes I do believe in these things but they are not conspiracy theories but facts. I also do believe that the US troops collected all the soldiers of the Vlassow armee and send them back to uncle Stalin's tender mercies. These soldiers their woman and children got all shot on arrival in Russia. But as they were only 9 million mainly Ukrainian and Georgian people nobody cared. About all this things you can talk freely but do not mention Jews and you are in big big trouble, even if you can proof your points. SO MUCH FOR DEMOCRACY and freedom of speech. Do not be afraid of the truth does not work if you get jailed for even thinking it.

Best regards
Jurgen are you really as twisted as you seem?

I wonder, do you walk around your house in your underwear chanting "Ignorance is Power! Strange that this image comes to my mind when I read your posts...

jurgen36

Chip said:
Jurgen are you really as twisted as you seem?

I wonder, do you walk around your house in your underwear chanting "Ignorance is Power! Strange that this image comes to my mind when I read your posts...

Well I do believe you are the one with a twisted programmed narrow minded mind. Wake up, get out of the brain washing sequence and look for yourself for evidence before you disregard it. Most important get rid of the idiot box, the TV. Do not believe any news you can see on it, most is very heavily biased. Radio talk shows I can not say as I never listen to them.

All the things I quoted are very well documented. Goggle General Vlassov, Google financiers of the third Reich, Google US Japanese people in WW2, Google US German detention camps after WW2, Google released Russian records from the 2nd WW. Google International Red Cross reports from the concentration camps, if you still can find them and so on. All this things can not be found in US newspapers, they also seem to disappear from the Internet, but they are all to be found in English, Australian etc. archives. All you have to do is take the time and do a good web search, if you find something open your closed and narrow mind find other references for it, study the references make up your mind and go to the next issue.

You will be surprised how narrow minded you actually are. But as you are in this forum it shows that you like to learn so the brainwashed brain of yours can be changed. It might not make you happy once you can proof that many so called "lies" are actually the truth. But at least you know then what really happened. You will not like it I assure you. You will literately have to re-learn the history of most things you believed established.

So I honestly do believe you are the gentleman screaming War is Peace, ignorance is power, stupidity is education and so on. At least all your submissions seem to point that way.

Wake up Chip and try to educate yourself, most real things you will not find in the so called learned institutions. Read real history books from other countries, not from the US or Germany. I found very very few people in the US which you could call educated. It was OK in the early 60th but then the standard went down and more down. But this seems to be now a worldwide problem. Uneducated people are easier to govern.

Best example is the Federal Reserve Bank, more then 90% of the US people believe its a government institution. HA HA HA, its a private bank consortium which has the power to issue and print US$, which they then can loan to the US government for interest charges of course. What a racket, you can generate money out of nothing and then loan it to your own government. Look it up its the truth, can only happen in the US. It reminds me of Alice in wonderland, nothing is the way it seems to be.

Regards

Harte

jurgen36 said:
Well I do believe you are the one with a twisted programmed narrow minded mind. Wake up, get out of the brain washing sequence and look for yourself for evidence before you disregard it. Most important get rid of the idiot box, the TV. Do not believe any news you can see on it, most is very heavily biased. Radio talk shows I can not say as I never listen to them.

Jurgen,

Chip is quite an intelligent fellow. His mind has not been warped by assimilating any "programming," not even the programming offered by the 9/11 "truthers" or "Loose Change."

He may, however, have spent too much time watching film of the WTC collapses frame by frame... :D

You, on the other hand... :eek:

Harte

jurgen36

Harte said:
Jurgen,

Chip is quite an intelligent fellow. His mind has not been warped by assimilating any "programming," not even the programming offered by the 9/11 "truthers" or "Loose Change."

He may, however, have spent too much time watching film of the WTC collapses frame by frame... :D

You, on the other hand... :eek:

Harte

Actually loose change is junk, I do not get my info from this type of movies.
Look up the things I have quoted, that's the ones he objected too. If you never did you will be surprised.

If I make any statement ever I look up at least 6 or 7 references about it. Then study the reference and then publish it. Some of the things I try to get any available info, like the Pentagon, the info when it started clicking i9n my head was actually the same day from a French TV website. Some of their reporters filmed something else and then swung their camera around. Funnily enough you never could see this on a US website. I never try to attack Chip on the site. But he is just as narrow minded as almost 90% of all US people. This is not his fault and can be rectified if he only tries. I have a lot of US friends, they always accuse me of hating the US, this is not at all true. Actually I did like the US people very much, in Berlin before the city was split up we had nothing at all to eat. We actually were cooking grass and the bark from the trees to fill our stomachs. The Russians did not supply anything at all. As the first US soldiers arrived they brought food for the whole city. Not just their own sector. It was the first time I could eat white bread. I will never forget this. And I still feel thankful to the US people.
Regards