Has the Anti-Christ been born?

gonzogirl

Re: Has the Anti-Christ been born?

I always remember what my Dad had taught me.
When looking at the world and all of the major events that go on, just remember that nothing is 100% as it seems. Everything that we see, hear, etc...
And to use common sense when thinking about things, but to remember that common sense is not present in every situation and sometimes there is no answer.
But most of the time it is what it looks like.
As far as Jurgen talking about education...ah....Nobody has the answers to everything...but everyone has their thoughts and opinions.
I dont think that ANYONE here has a narrow mind.... for God sake its a Paranormal forum.....

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
I dont think that ANYONE here has a narrow mind.... for God sake its a Paranormal forum.....

I do agree with that completely, under narrow mind I mean a brainwashed mind which most people seem to have. But if somebody is in this forum he or she shows that that the mind can be formed to use unconventional input. That was the reason I made a very long reply to Harte and Chip. They both are intelligent but brainwashed to look only in a certain way. All the info is there they only have to look. Unfortunately my daughter is also brainwashed, she is now as a pastor in India to teach the heathens. She did not get this from me but it is her decision, if she wants to believe in resurrection so let it be.
Regards

Harte

jurgen36 said:
I do agree with that completely, under narrow mind I mean a brainwashed mind which most people seem to have. But if somebody is in this forum he or she shows that that the mind can be formed to use unconventional input. That was the reason I made a very long reply to Harte and Chip. They both are intelligent but brainwashed to look only in a certain way. All the info is there they only have to look.

Of course.

Anyone with a worldview that differs from that of Jurgen is "brainwashed."

I think that you've already pointed this out.

To me, what I see is you pointing out the extent to which your own mind is closed with respect to empathizing with the idea that other people might have actually arrived at their worldview through a careful and considered process of logical thought.

IOW, I must be "brainwashed" because I accept only verifiable statements as possibly true.

As far as my take on this, it would then depend on what you mean by "true," wouldn't it.

If somebody makes a statement on this forum that cannot be verified, that is speculation. If such a statement is phrased as speculation, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Yet, if I give my reasons for not believing their speculation to be possible, IOW, why I don't speculate thusly, why, then I'm brainwashed.

What of yourself, Jurgen? You apparently have no bias whatsoever?

Do you actually believe that the people on this forum have no inkling of why you, a German, might be biased in terms of the extent of what happened in the Holocaust?

Talk about brainwashed.

Harte

Chip Lewis

jurgen36 said:
Well I do believe you are the one with a twisted programmed narrow minded mind. Wake up, get out of the brain washing sequence and look for yourself for evidence before you disregard it. Most important get rid of the idiot box, the TV. Do not believe any news you can see on it, most is very heavily biased. Radio talk shows I can not say as I never listen to them.
Jurgen, Jurgen, Jurgen, why do you get yourself into these situations? Now, I have no choice but to confront you on the subject of ?brain washing?. I am not brain washed, programmed, or thought manipulated in any way what-so-ever. I have serious doubts about whether or not you are. I base my (serious) doubts upon statements you?ve made (not only here) in this thread, but throughout the forum itself. But, in order to prevent myself from being ?long winded? I?ll stick to this thread alone.

jurgen36 said:
All the things I quoted are very well documented. Goggle General Vlassov, Google financiers of the third Reich, Google US Japanese people in WW2, Google US German detention camps after WW2, Google released Russian records from the 2nd WW. Google International Red Cross reports from the concentration camps, if you still can find them and so on. All this things can not be found in US newspapers, they also seem to disappear from the Internet, but they are all to be found in English, Australian etc. archives. All you have to do is take the time and do a good web search, if you find something open your closed and narrow mind find other references for it, study the references make up your mind and go to the next issue.
First, I am fully aware of the links between Prescott Bush and the Nazi party (see the attachments below). I appreciate your ability to locate some ?facts? based on random web sites. But, all of this ?research? you do is really without merit unless you provide a link to your "facts".

jurgen36 said:
You will be surprised how narrow minded you actually are. But as you are in this forum it shows that you like to learn so the brainwashed brain of yours can be changed. It might not make you happy once you can proof that many so called "lies" are actually the truth. But at least you know then what really happened. You will not like it I assure you. You will literately have to re-learn the history of most things you believed established.
The question is: are you surprised that I cannot find one (yes 1) item that you have posted on paranormalis that I did not know prior to your posting it? Seriously, you?re a real drag. I am now wondering if you are suffering from dementia or you just have a severe case of narcissism. Probably a little of both.

jurgen36 said:
So I honestly do believe you are the gentleman screaming War is Peace, ignorance is power, stupidity is education and so on. At least all your submissions seem to point that way.
This is coming from a man who blurts out the following:
jurgen36 said:
There are records and photos that General Eisenhower made big open air camps in the mud after WW2 finished. About 7 million German soldiers, men woman and children died in these camps as conveniently no food or shelter or medical service was supplied. Yes I do believe in these things but they are not conspiracy theories but facts. I also do believe that the US troops collected all the soldiers of the Vlassow armee and send them back to uncle Stalin's tender mercies. These soldiers their woman and children got all shot on arrival in Russia. But as they were only 9 million mainly Ukrainian and Georgian people nobody cared. About all this things you can talk freely but do not mention Jews and you are in big big trouble, even if you can proof your points.
Prove these lies if you can! I want everything you?ve got! Throw it all at me!

jurgen36 said:
Wake up Chip and try to educate yourself, most real things you will not find in the so called learned institutions. Read real history books from other countries, not from the US or Germany. I found very very few people in the US which you could call educated. It was OK in the early 60th but then the standard went down and more down. But this seems to be now a worldwide problem. Uneducated people are easier to govern.
I have not seen nor heard any evidence regarding your own education. To me you read like someone who has had a severe stroke. The memories of your life are jumbled with historical fiction. Especially the holocaust crap.

jurgen36 said:
Best example is the Federal Reserve Bank, more then 90% of the US people believe its a government institution. HA HA HA, its a private bank consortium which has the power to issue and print US$, which they then can loan to the US government for interest charges of course. What a racket, you can generate money out of nothing and then loan it to your own government. Look it up its the truth, can only happen in the US. It reminds me of Alice in wonderland, nothing is the way it seems to be.
Yes, we should celebrate our dedication to the almighty dollar with a Woodrow Wilson day! More shit everybody here knows. If you are so ?educated? why don?t you ?wow? us Americans with your knowledge instead of boring us with shit we already know and cannot change?

Harte,
Danke. Sie wissen nie wirklich jemand, bis Sie sie k?mpfen.

Below I have attached my evidence regarding the Bush/Nazi connection for review.

Bush_dynasty_chart.gif

VestingOrder.gif

prescott_bush_1938.gif

NY_Herald_Trib_7-31-41_zoom.gif

jurgen36

MR. Chip:
MR. Harte

Here are only 5 of the web pages about the biggest bastard in WW2. There are 100th of more pages. Why this slime did not get prosecuted at Nuremberg I can not understand. He should have been jailed for live as a war criminal.But then the victors write history. This are what you called my lies. Please do some study before name calling. It only proofs what I said.

In Eisenhower's Death Camps
Gotha, Germany - site of "Eisenhower's Death Camp"
Eisenhower and German POWs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eisenhower’s Death Camps After WWII ELLIOT LAKE News & Views
Eisenhower's Starvation Order

Have no time now. Vlassov and others will will follow. I am very careful not to be classed as a holocaust denier, that's why I only talked about a family of our Jewish friends in Berlin. May be they were the exception but I do not believe so as there were hundreds of people with the david star in the parks and gardens.

Congratulations on the Bush Nazi collection, good work.
Funnily enough most US people do not seem to know about the real private status of the federal reserve bank.

PS Chips: I never had a stroke and just renewed the medical for my IFR pilots license. This I have to do every 6 month as I am now 72. But the way you write does point that you are the victim of Alzheimers, go urgently for a medical checkup, please run do not walk. So please do a bit more study before you make personal attacks. I only stated the obvious impression I got of you.

Regards

Harte

jurgen36 said:
MR. Chip:
MR. Harte

Here are only 5 of the web pages about the biggest bastard in WW2. There are 100th of more pages. Why this slime did not get prosecuted at Nuremberg I can not understand. He should have been jailed for live as a war criminal.But then the victors write history. This are what you called my lies. Please do some study before name calling. It only proofs what I said.

In Eisenhower's Death Camps
Gotha, Germany - site of "Eisenhower's Death Camp"
Eisenhower and German POWs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eisenhower?s Death Camps After WWII ELLIOT LAKE News & Views
Eisenhower's Starvation Order

I can find nothing in any of these linked sites that is not disputed by other historians of the time.

Almost every bit of this "information" comes from Canadian novelist James Bacque.

Particularly strange is the paper by Martin Brech, who claims to have been a guard at one of Eisenhower's "Death Camps."

His article was first published in 1990 in the Journal of Historical Review.

45 years after the fact?

That journal has the following mission:
The Journal of Historical Review (ISSN: 0195-6752) began publication in 1980. It upholds and continues the tradition of Historical Revisionism of scholars such as Harry Elmer Barnes, A.J.P. Taylor, William H. Chamberlin, Paul Rassinier and Charles Tansill.

It is an historical revisionist's mission. As such, it's a placeholder for articles people write to get their degrees. IOW, interpretations of history in a new light.

Not sure if that means anything.

I do know that one opf the links above attributes something to Eisenhower biographer Ambrose that doesn't sound like something he would say:
Eisenhower biographer Stephen Ambrose, who was given access to the Eisenhower personal letters, states that he proposed to exterminate the entire German General Staff, thousands of people, AFTER the war.
Here's a quote from Ambrose from the wiki site Jurgen linked, regarding the Canadian novelist I mentioned above:
Mr. Bacque is wrong on every major charge and nearly all his minor ones. Eisenhower was not a Hitler, he did not run death camps, German prisoners did not die by the hundreds of thousands, there was a severe food shortage in 1945, there was nothing sinister or secret about the "disarmed enemy forces" designation or about the column "other losses." Mr. Bacque's "missing million" were old men and young boys in the Volkssturm (People's Militia) released without formal discharge and transfers of POWs to other allies control areas. Maj. Ruediger Overmans of the German Office of Military History in Freiburg who wrote the final volume of the official German history of the war estimated that the total death by all causes of German prisoners in American hands could not have been greater than 56,000 approximately 1% of the over 5,000,000 German POWs in Allied hands exclusive of the Soviets. Eisenhower's calculations as to how many people he would be required to feed in occupied Germany in 1945-46 were too low and he had been asking for more food shipments since February 1945. He had badly underestimated the number of German soldiers surrendering to the Western Allies; more than five million, instead of the anticipated three million as German soldiers crossed the Elbe River to escape the Russians. So too with German civilians - about 13 million altogether crossing the Elbe to escape the Russians, and the number of slave laborers and displaced persons liberated was almost 8 million instead of the 5 million expected. In short, Eisenhower faced shortages even before he learned that there were at least 17 million more people to feed in Germany than he had expected not to mention all of the other countries in war ravaged Europe, the Philippines, Okinawa and Japan. All Europe went on rations for the next three years, including Britain, until the food crisis was over. [40]

When you read that defense of Eisenhower, you see why I say that I doubt that Ambrose ever made the claim from the previous quote about exterminating the entire general staff.

Though I personally wouldn't blame him if he did. It was the General Staff, not the civilian population.

Remember Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Harte

Truth

Do not fear, the anti-christ is already upon us. MABOUS...... Is
610x.jpg

Chip Lewis

Truth said:
Do not fear, the anti-christ is already upon us. MABOUS...... Is
You have not read much written by Nostradamus if you've spelled Mabus wrong. Sorry...fail

gonzogirl

Chip said:
You have not read much written by Nostradamus if you've spelled Mabus wrong. Sorry...fail

Now thats what I like! A quick shootdown!

Jurgen: Everyone is brainwashed in a way. I like to say influenced instead but whatever.. here is a for instance...
Like..I think you were brainwashed (influenced) to think the holocaust didnt happen cuz you family was part of the German Army and personally knew Hitler. Had that not been the case, I think that maybe you would feel different about what happened to people..(and not just Jews either..)You have to consider that possibility..right? I mean had your Father never been in the Army ...think on it please..