Has the Anti-Christ been born?

gonzogirl

Re: Is the antichrist borne?

jurgen36 said:
Actually loose change is junk, I do not get my info from this type of movies.
Look up the things I have quoted, that's the ones he objected too. If you never did you will be surprised.

If I make any statement ever I look up at least 6 or 7 references about it. Then study the reference and then publish it. Some of the things I try to get any available info, like the Pentagon, the info when it started clicking i9n my head was actually the same day from a French TV website. Some of their reporters filmed something else and then swung their camera around. Funnily enough you never could see this on a US website. I never try to attack Chip on the site. But he is just as narrow minded as almost 90% of all US people. This is not his fault and can be rectified if he only tries. I have a lot of US friends, they always accuse me of hating the US, this is not at all true. Actually I did like the US people very much, in Berlin before the city was split up we had nothing at all to eat. We actually were cooking grass and the bark from the trees to fill our stomachs. The Russians did not supply anything at all. As the first US soldiers arrived they brought food for the whole city. Not just their own sector. It was the first time I could eat white bread. I will never forget this. And I still feel thankful to the US people.
Regards

Jurgen I am surprised at the tone that you have now days. With your lifes experiences you do have something to say ya know.
I wonder ..do you get you references from the internet or from credible newspapers or what? I wonder..do you over analyze things maybe?
WE ALL think that we are enlightened and in our own way ...we are.
Not just you.
It kind of seems like you think we are all uneducated and dont have access to info.
I am getting tired of the whole brainwashing thing. And the narrow minded thing.
Just get that out of your head and know that maybe you could be ....not right all the time?
That is if you ever post here again...
This has been said in the most thoughtful way possible for me.