Haunted Doll

ninanovanae

Hey everyone
At my grandmothers house I was given a doll. From what she said, she's had this doll since she was a child (she is about 90) and the doll was given to her by her mother. However, I feel several spirits attached to this doll. The name I kept feeling was "Cordelia". I was wondering what to do to communicate with the doll, how to best respect her, etc
I was also wondering if I should get her a friend so she isn't lonely?

Screenshot 2024-02-11 6.26.28 PM.png

ninanovanae

Update: Does anyone have a spirit box? My old one broke but I feel this spirit is trying to connect with me

Wind7

Staff
In your recollection, has there ever been mentioning of family generations
having the gift of clairvoyance ?

There's definitely an attachment to the doll.

If you are going to try to communicate to them, try asking their names without speaking
directly to the doll.

Write everything down as it happens and research the information.

ninanovanae

In your recollection, has there ever been mentioning of family generations
having the gift of clairvoyance ?

There's definitely an attachment to the doll.

If you are going to try to communicate to them, try asking their names without speaking
directly to the doll.

Write everything down as it happens and research the information.
My family is very very Christian so while there were people who were said to communicate with ghosts, the family considered them to be possessed by demons. In more recent years, both my sister and I seem to be able to see things other people don't. The family blames this on mental illness.

Secretman3811

My family is very very Christian so while there were people who were said to communicate with ghosts, the family considered them to be possessed by demons. In more recent years, both my sister and I seem to be able to see things other people don't. The family blames this on mental illness.
Don't worry what other people said to you as a mental illness talking to the ghost ghost are dead people who don't want to cross to the light so help them to get them to the light so they can go home