Haunted Doll

ninanovanae

Today I decided to move the doll from the shelf (where I usually have her) and the word 'gentle' came through on my radio. Sounded like an older womans voice, but I feel more of a playful spirit connected to it?

ninanovanae

Update: I have three new dolls. London is in the blue dress. Olivia is in the red. Louise is in the purple. Olivia and Louise feel very negative when they are around the other two. I get visions of a knife when holding Olivia. Screenshot 2024-02-17 11.33.31 AM.png
London
Screenshot 2024-02-17 11.32.25 AM.png
Olivia
Screenshot 2024-02-17 11.31.41 AM.png
Louise

OakFieldAlienz444

Don't worry what other people said to you as a mental illness talking to the ghost ghost are dead people who don't want to cross to the light so help them to get them to the light so they can go home

it's complicated, some of the ghosts r actually demons pretending to be spirits,
but others are real legit ghosts. Christians are kind of right and wrong about
everything at the exact time like living paradoxes.

Secretman3811

it's complicated, some of the ghosts r actually demons pretending to be spirits,
Ok guess what I saw spirit of Selena Perez but she have this golden light behind her one time and not to sure if I heard of heard saying help me help me but I turn and no one was there so that was awesome thing happen

Secretman3811

You right about that spirit pretending to be one like demon do it just that spirit are lost or trap on earth