Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Callum/Mullac is now asking if he can be unbanned.

@Num7
No.

We were incredibly patient with him everytime he either encouraged/defended hoaxers, or treated us like shit for kicking them out. He's not welcome here anymore. He had a dozen chances to redeem himself, now we're done.

And most importantly, as Mayhem suggested, I encourage you to stop being his messenger.

Noah_A_S

Yeah but trading back not going to be option, dont give him any ideas.
Don't worry I haven't even told him yet, about @JustMe's comment regarding "letting them into the discord again". I don't think that letting him back into the forum is a good idea either way. But he has me going back and forth as a messenger right now.

Mayhem

Zenith
Dont be manipulated by a liar, thats all he has wants you to find him a way back in before he goes back to his multiple aliases and he will be caught again if and when he does that.

JustMe

Don't worry I haven't even told him yet, about @JustMe's comment regarding "letting them into the discord again". I don't think that letting him back into the forum is a good idea either way. But he has me going back and forth as a messenger right now.
Don’t even tell him. It was only a joke. Callum needs to stop worrying about where he can hoax people about time travel and seek serious psychiatric help. If you are his friend, maybe try to get him to see a counsellor/psychiatrist to figure out his issues. It’s not normal to be as fixated on this many fantasies and I’d be pretty concerned if that was my friend.