Debate Hdr Debate

StarLord

""Right now, they are way ahead of us in quantum potential and scalar waves. The russians have intelligent engineers and we have debunkers who scream HOAX! It does take an Einstein to see the ending of this game.""

Again, what exactly does this have to do with the hdr Hoax? Anything?

HDRKID

To Starlord:
Truly, you are a negative person. Fact is one a person sees that remote viewing works they understand it is possible to gain information about future events using rv. I use both att and rv. What you demand is 100% accuracy. That is not currently possible, but I have posted what I have seen.

To zeo:
Well, you say "The whole metal detector analogy is tripe...bottom line. Of course you are going to find more coins with one than without."

A debunker would say - I do not need to test the device to know it is a hoax. They are not interested in finding out the truth only in making fun of me.

Hi Peregrini:
This year scientists claim to find faster than light particles, but John Titor told us of many discoveries before that were announce. Speed of light is bedrock to physics, but not anymore.

I do not believe the men of science. Like every single day their story changes some. Most of what we now believe will be prove wrong in less than 100 years.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
To Starlord:
Truly, you are a negative person. Fact is one a person sees that remote viewing works they understand it is possible to gain information about future events using rv. I use both att and rv. What you demand is 100% accuracy. That is not currently possible, but I have posted what I have seen.

Not to speak for StarLord, but you either need to respond to questions in a reasonable way or GTFO of this thread. Either post a real response or post nothing at all. What you're doing is posting for the sake of putting words on the internet. It makes you look like an ignorant fool.

Nobody has asked for 100% accuracy.
Nobody has said remote viewing does not work.
Nobody has said astral projection does not exist.

Are you stupid? Your posts are such that I can't tell anymore. The fact that you seem bewildered by the response people give to your idiocy has me leaning towards the brain damaged category.

I'll ask again: Please post a link to one accurate prediction you've made on this site. Simply saying they exist doesn't make it real, buddy.

If you need me to draw you a picture or post photographs of shitty stock photography so you understand, I'd be more than happy. Hell, here's a freebie:

ist_2.jpg

ZeoEmeraude

Yet you have still provided ZERO scientific proof. I could care less about making fun of you...you do that to yourself. So now your story is " I use remote viewing with my Astral Travel" to see deserted roads and a bleak future. Phaw! This just goes to show folks how little you know about these phenomena. Next you will tell me that if I look at the sun long enough, that I wont burn my corneas out. Your brand of "Chicken Little" predication is at best.....sad. I presented you with an accurate and complete method of proving your device works and sharing it with the community, and how do you respond? With the above post. The only answers you offer do not support your claims Kid. You are a hoax. And you cannot prove to me otherwise without using the Scientific Method to allow your peers to review your hypotheses. Put up or shut up. I see no video..I see no posts showing your research, all I see is you running off at the keyboard with predictions that even I can make up while brushing my teeth. You are a hoax..But you already knew that didn't you?

StarLord

To Starlord:

"Negative"??? Exsqueeze me? Who do WE know that always as in hundreds and hundreds, IF Not Thousands of posts about negative future guesses that have been stolen from quack sites expounding on continous doom and gloom?

That's very interesting and speaks volumes. This is how you reply when someone points out that your claims are false and proves it with FACTS?

Did you bother to read the link? Did you bother to read all the way through it? Did you understand that the names in that second link predate your mistaken claim that "Russia developed remote viewing". Did you understand why and how that happens to be the case?
Have you bothered to do your own research as to WHY the nazi party was interested in going after psi type and esoteric based avenues in an endeavour to win their insane war? Was it beacue of what the Russians were going to do 15 years in the future?
Have you ever thought about what you posted, all the way through???

Clearly, and more importantly, you have opened up a can of worms you should have avoided. I'm beginning to see that you don't have a clue which is which and have short changed your self over the years due to your modus operandi of copying words and totally lack the actual experience. If you need prof for this, ask your self why everything you post about is negative, why you are unable to admit when you are wrong, why you can only make things up: That's what you are copying from.

Do you understand that there are several metaphysical based spiritual based paths from Tibet and India that happen to be thousands of years old that specifically taught OBE, Astral Travel for the single and specific reason of experiencing Spirit and eventually God? Do you know what branches those paths eventually wound up as?

What's more than obvious, you couldn't possibly go any farther in this debate due to the fact that you have blown your own two legs out from under your self being caught as a liar and a person who refuses to admit when they are mistaken in the worst ways.

You have lost. Totally. Stay with the children and those that are unable to think.

HDRKID

Speaking of girls, this would make a great intro into a science fiction movie. Basically, one on a time traveling train even. I have seen the future and it does not look like now. Most people that are around now will not be in a few years. I spent a lot of time telling people to prepare. Sadly, most do not see what is soon coming.