Debate Hdr Debate

StarLord

To num:

I can bury 100 pennies in a national park and give you a metal detector. If you do not find all 100 in one year, I can then say that the metal detector is a hoax. Setting the bar real high is the classic response of a debunker.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Classic Jennifer Speak. Answered you 100% didn't it Cosmo.....The most perfect example was it not? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Classic Jennifer Speak. Answered you 100% didn't it Cosmo.....The most perfect example was it not? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got bored of the non-answers five posts ago... Whatever that last response was is identical to everything else he/she/it has posted for years. Yawn.

The logic there fails to take into account that I never asked for ALL of the pennies, not even close. I asked for one, maybe two links to accurate predictions posted here in the past. Apparently I'm supposed to build my own machine and stop being such a judgmental debunker in order to truly understand the genius that is Gibbs though. Unsure how you get there from here but that's HDRkid for you: Logical voids you could ride Niburu through.

HDRkid: Please, I have no more interest in debating with someone who refuses to answer simple questions or at least respond in a quasi-coherent manner. If you're capable of that, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your box of magnets and good luck.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This topic was meant to be a conversation to debate the HDR, not to be turned into a bash fest after a few pages. I agree it's very frustrating that HDRKID never gets to answer any questions in here, but should you expect anything else in return to your comments?

I don't care if HDRKID is a girl, a hoaxer or both. I understand some of you want to expose him: you are in the right place to do it, but do it in a civilized way. It's also your right to believe what you want about the HDR and debate it in this topic.

But, even though you consider a member's posts to be made of pure BS, it won't defend any lack of respect towards that fellow member.

StarLord

Nobody gives a damn about exposing her, she's done enough of that the last 8 years or so.

Debate what exactly, Num?

As you may be aware, this Gibbs shill has consistently, each and every time, day in day out, been one of THE, I repeat, THE greatest testament and how-to for passive resistance and mind games.

Didn't you already sterilize her other Hoax Central thread where no one is allowed to point out the errors and the deceptions disseminated there, and therefore you created the "Debate Threads?

Why should't I be able to laugh at such premeditated mental highjinx? Calling people on their nonsense and lame tricks is part and parcel of a debate. Laughing one's backside off when the intended excuse for logic given is so full of it and lopsided that it tilts and falls through 4 floors and sinks into the earth. Are you now saying that you have rules that state folks are not allowed to laugh when the other debatee does exactly what amounts to pulling out a small, red plastic spatula used to spread processed semi aged bovine udder materials that has been colored onto small rectangular sheets of baked milled grains and assorted chemicals, to a gun fight?

If I wasn't being civilized about it, I would have opened up a can of whupass and broke out the urban dictionary section a long time ago.

What I don't see is instructions for Gibbs favorite warrior on the do's and don'ts of debating placebos. Or just plain debate for that matter. In case you missed it, we train people how to treat us. She knows it's BS, We know it's BS, what's wrong with pointing out BS when she tries to serve it?

She has never had any evidence. Pictures lamely attempted to mean something do not nor will they ever constitute evidence.

Information stolen from other sources made to look like she thought it up has proved to be so lame over the years its disgusting.

She has never been able to offer ANY sort of verifiable proof in the way of a test be they game score numbers, lotto numbers, what ever... How Many Times Have You Seen Someone Say "Where's The Link?" It ranks right up there with the number of her lies.

She has always refused to deal with logic nor will she ever admit to, even after being caught red handed at more lies then there are stars.

She'll never have any evidence.

StarLord

I got bored of the non-answers five posts ago... Whatever that last response was is identical to everything else he/she/it has posted for years. Yawn.

The logic there fails to take into account that I never asked for ALL of the pennies, not even close. I asked for one, maybe two links to accurate predictions posted here in the past. Apparently I'm supposed to build my own machine and stop being such a judgmental debunker in order to truly understand the genius that is Gibbs though. Unsure how you get there from here but that's HDRkid for you: Logical voids you could ride Niburu through.

HDRkid: Please, I have no more interest in debating with someone who refuses to answer simple questions or at least respond in a quasi-coherent manner. If you're capable of that, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your box of magnets and good luck.

That get's 5 Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Red Ruby Encrusted Stars that get satellite signals from me Cosmo. Kudos!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nobody gives a damn about exposing her, she's done enough of that the last 8 years or so.

Debate what exactly, Num?
Ok, then what are you ranting about, and why?
Are you now saying that you have rules that state folks are not allowed to laugh when the other debatee does exactly what amounts to pulling out a small, red plastic spatula used to spread processed semi aged bovine udder materials that has been colored onto small rectangular sheets of baked milled grains and assorted chemicals, to a gun fight?
I believe it's possible to have a good laugh without taking down other people like you are doing in this topic with your repeated rants.

Even though this is a debate topic, rules still apply as far as respect of others go. Why are you so rude?

StarLord

Ok, then what are you ranting about, and why?

No rants, just plain Evidence from the past and how it works into the present as we have seen her mode of debating , as nothing has changed with jennifer tricks. The facts give the facts. If you noticed I wasn't the only one to point it out.

I believe it's possible to have a good laugh without taking down other people like you are doing in this topic with your repeated rants.

I'm sorry, how is pointing out history that has been set down for posterity, past posts, making sure that all of us are aware of the tricks that have been pulled by the hdr sales source, a rant? A debate is: "A Formal Contest In Which The Afirmative & Negative Sides Of A Proposition Are Advocated By Opposing Speakers."

Even though this is a debate topic, rules still apply as far as respect of others go. Why are you so rude?

I'm glad you asked that very question Num, Thank you. Perhaps my approach might seem rustic, the bottom line is that during a debate with a person that has shown in the last 8 years that they will constantly evade, hide, misdirect and ignore direct questions and who has exhibited nothing but lies and deceit when it comes to real live facts, those very tricks and evasions still being handed out, are just as rude if not even more so. As you have seen all this seems to be to the hdr, is just another hdrSS thread.

As accomplished at passive resistance as the other side of this is, obviously I was under the mistaken impression that all parties understood that you can't use deception as an answer to points that were brought up and have it be called a debate. My mistake.

Understanding the modus operandi of the hdr hoax is penultimate to getting to the bottom of it. It always has been and it always will be. Forgetting the past hdr ministrations is anatahma to the truth of the matter.

Again, thank you for asking.

Himalayan Hermit

IMHO, you won't achieve anything by writing a page long justification or getting inovled in rustic backlash either. You know that HDR Kid can never convince you, so why don't you just stop responding. I doubt anyone will keep posting if there's no one replying.
But that's just me talking ;)

ZeoEmeraude

That's just it....folks have done the very thing in which you refer to. I stopped responding to the madness that is the HDR topic for some time. Look, most folks who understand this topic, it's main advocate(s) and the device, know that it is not what it claims to be. But we persist in the attempt to answer those universal questions if only to satiate our desire for truth and understanding in a forum designed to ask questions of such topics. Has it resulted in what you call "rustic backlash"? At times it has. Do we as posters of said topic have a right to post views, and opinions related to the topic in a manner that not only asks the questions, but responds in a way that is best suited to the poster(s) ideals and morals? Why, yes we do. See, the debate goes on...such as it has since the inception of the topic....and will continue to do so as long as (here it comes...) doubt enters the minds of those skeptical of the device and the claims made by those who post about its use, effects, and personal phenomena.

Himalayan Hermit

That's just it....folks have done the very thing in which you refer to. I stopped responding to the madness that is the HDR topic for some time. Look, most folks who understand this topic, it's main advocate(s) and the device, know that it is not what it claims to be. But we persist in the attempt to answer those universal questions if only to satiate our desire for truth and understanding in a forum designed to ask questions of such topics. Has it resulted in what you call "rustic backlash"? At times it has. Do we as posters of said topic have a right to post views, and opinions related to the topic in a manner that not only asks the questions, but responds in a way that is best suited to the poster(s) ideals and morals? Why, yes we do. See, the debate goes on...such as it has since the inception of the topic....and will continue to do so as long as (here it comes...) doubt enters the minds of those skeptical of the device and the claims made by those who post about its use, effects, and personal phenomena.

I got you mate. I still don't see any sense in what I saw an ongoing rant between the Kid and a few fellows, but it's individual decision, so you're right. :)

"Look, most folks who understand this topic, it's main advocate(s) and the device, know that it is not what it claims to be"
>>I am curious and want to know how many of the folks above you mention in your line have "actually tried using the machine"? And I mean a full usage and multiple experiments to arrive at the decision that what you have in your hand is no more different than a dead piece of wood or plastic? Or are you saying something else about the Unit and simply refuting HDRKid's claims?

Cheers