HDR Help (Following the passing of Mr. Gibbs)

Art

Yes, driving are better than a not working toy machine. See the bosnard experiment, the equipment is large. But False proof are here, so be carefull too.

Take a look at the john titor machinetimetraveler28_.jpg

Do you really beleave that a man here can give you the solution with little knob and a cheap plastic box ? The only that can be give you the silution is yourself

Here is the true distortion machine. Nobody here have made it.IMG_2298.GIF.gif

You need to take a sinus signal that start at frequency zero to hight frequency
And dephase the sugnal of 90 degree
After, you must amplify the signal

Modulate somes orgone to be safe

My machine is based on this principe, but i need to power with back efm coil to do 100 kw cold Hdr plus pleiadian - copy.pngenergy. This is the basic principe.

This can induce hypnosis , i can control your vision.20220403_141704.jpg

The coordinate can be on the special calculator

Art

Cristal magnet transistors, made mow rate oscillator from zero to somes kilohertz.

:). No it is sirup. When you use the machine in a dark room, your movment are slow in the 7 to 30 hertz range. This can.induce visions etc

All the hdr elements are here, with diodes , magnet, cristal etc but it is a far more advance hdr version more advance than others not working hdr.

Somes members here are just here to make money. In reality you can be a good " paranormal " researcher too.

FarOutThere

The total HDR cost exceeds the $360 USD charged by Gibbs (assuming you also value your time!). :cool:

The HDR was very cheap. You can't just throw some cheap trash together and pretend its comparable to a carefully designed and built machine that is literally divinely inspired.

As a HDR builder if anyone wants to build one I can help with anything, as can Doc 05 and Doc 06.

However there are some potential dangers with the AC electricity, make sure that safety comes first.

Art

The total HDR cost exceeds the $360 USD charged by Gibbs (assuming you also value your time!). :cool:

The HDR was very cheap. You can't just throw some cheap trash together and pretend its comparable to a carefully designed and built machine that is literally divinely inspired.

As a HDR builder if anyone wants to build one I can help with anything, as can Doc 05 and Doc 06.

However there are some potential dangers with the AC electricity, make sure that safety comes first.
I cannot see the difference between a cheap 50 k resistor and a carefully divinely inspired 50 k resistor ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've heard several times that HDRs made by people other than Gibbs didn't work. Or that others did work but weren't nearly as good as Gibbs' ones. I have no idea if it's true or verified. I don't know why either. I'm not sure I believe that... but I don't have any special argument.

Is it that Gibbs uses very specific electronics components, that are slightly different from those we find in the schematics? I tend to believe these secret tricks he'd use would have been deciphered by people who opened up their devices.

Does he do some weird, shaman, magic ritual on the device to give it its powers? I doubt that.

Maybe a little, neglected detail makes his HDRs superior... Dunno.

All in all, I believe all well-crafted HDR would work. For instance, Doctor Z is great at building all kinds of electronic devices. I'd certainly trust him to build me a quality, well-made HDR. Now, would it work well because it's well-made? Or would it not work because it doesn't have that little something Gibbs provides?

Mystery!

Art

First you need to understand that the hdr is a free energy machine. With tiny input, the magnet output is 8 kilowatts !!! It is why the magnet becaume so hot, back electromagnetic force has been discuss by many researchers in the free energy domain.
But in principe the hdr dosn't work, miss the vortex, that make all the difference.
Second, time travel is your own beleave, if you bleave in daysie duck, you can meet daisy in donaldtown or mickeytown, it is like childrends that beleave in santa clauss .

But the reality is a machine that can travel in space with the manipulation of aether. A better version of hdr is done already.

Hdr is just a commercial machine. The true machine is in the construction of the artificial grid point, that cannot be sell of course. You need :

A shovel
Somes muscle
Coppers pipes

put copper pipe in 30cm deep in earth N S aligned.

so a Diy store can be better than the hdr .
When you think that it would be enough for people to stop buying for it not to sell!

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah one made that here with gibbs plans we never heard of ( him again) what happened he had 2 Hdrs and the Time Portal plans.

Theres a few pics if you search :)

Art

Yeah one made that here with gibbs plans we never heard of ( him again) what happened he had 2 Hdrs and the Time Portal plans.

Theres a few pics if you search :)
Do you have ear about the bosnard project made by us military ? 1 hdr, a car with lit of coil and an delta t antenna, they have travel 20 minutes faster, and burn the car too.