HDR Is A Scam?

OakFieldAlienz444

You cannot "demonstrate" astral time travel you "feel it happen" by using a device or substance that facilitates it.
Thus---Gibbs isn't exactly obligated to demonstrate anything. He is not the best communicator but
I doubt he's a scam since he's been doing this since the 80's and never got put in jail, nor stole anyones identity.
He simply isn't clear on what his device really is and when you go around purporting
to have a "time machine" that will naturally raise eyebrows.
He would probably try to demonstrate but he probly ironically does not live near a vortex.

LMFAO.

roadaxe

As
You cannot "demonstrate" astral time travel you "feel it happen" by using a device or substance that facilitates it.
Thus---Gibbs isn't exactly obligated to demonstrate anything. He is not the best communicator but
I doubt he's a scam since he's been doing this since the 80's and never got put in jail, nor stole anyones identity.
He simply isn't clear on what his device really is and when you go around purporting
He would probably try to demonstrate but he probly ironically does not live near a vortex.

LMFAO.

LMFAO.

roadaxe

I don't know if you read my previous comments but I'm not interested in peoples theories or opinions like the one you just shared, so please don't bother, there are ways to prove travel does work provided there is someone willing to prove it, this is not open for debate as I am clearly here to find a traveller who can back their claims up with actual proof. If you don't like my comment then feel free to go read one you do like.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't know if you read my previous comments but I'm not interested in peoples theories or opinions like the one you just shared, so please don't bother, there are ways to prove travel does work provided there is someone willing to prove it, this is not open for debate as I am clearly here to find a traveller who can back their claims up with actual proof. If you don't like my comment then feel free to go read one you do like.

No one can prove a subjective experience. But we can share a subjective experience with others. If others experience the same subjective experience then that is considered to have some merit as to whether or not the subjective experience has some merit. That is not something that is physical. So your desire to see solid proof will not be fulfilled. Try proving you had a dream.

OakFieldAlienz444

They were about to possibly prove physical time travel on live TV with Jesse Ventura when he got hold of an HDR.
They went to the biggest vortex point in a certain location (forget where it was might have been Vegas not sure)
and then some guy came into the room and implored them not to use the device.
The end result was Jesse Ventura essentially doing imaginary make believe time travel
with his friends. Oh boy.

NaturalPhilosopher

we don't work for u
do it yourself

NaturalPhilosopher

i love it..3000 hdr's sold over 36yrs.
gibbs teaching everyone by phone what to do and what to expect with infinite amounts of phone consults.
cheap price, 10 additional reports of dozens of other devices to build and experiment with.
100's of claims of physical results.

guess it's a scam.
oh wells.

NaturalPhilosopher

ya know what will happen, after gibbs dies and stops making hdrs...he'll be taken way more serious. People then will obsess and lament they didn't an hdr built by the master.