HDR users?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool, you like it! :)

Please, let us know more about your device, how it works and what it does.

tuvok50

well I don't if you've ever seen the shematics for the multiverse resonator (MVR) but it's just like the HDR except it has no witness well and the original has 6 pots but mine has only 2. I made my own electromagnet from the electromagnet taken from an electric hair clipper

Oh and what it does....personally I never expected real time travel but I new from research that electromagnetic fields placed never the head coupled with the e-mag in the solar plexus region would create some serious experiences.........and it does I can do things like flying and dematerializing in a lucid state

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Oh and what it does....personally I never expected real time travel but I new from research that electromagnetic fields placed never the head coupled with the e-mag in the solar plexus region would create some serious experiences.........and it does I can do things like flying and dematerializing in a lucid state

You're physically flying?

Whitelight

Ahhh, you have no idea how good it feels to hear an actual discussion. Thanks for sharing Tuvok! Not everyone will agree with you, but that's what forums are for :)

tuvok50

Thanks Whitelight. Brentnaur, I'm flying in biphasic state..... I can transform from matter to another form of energy that doesn't interact with each other unless I will it....keep in mind these are all mental adventures....

ZeoEmeraude

I'm all for open discussion. I still hold fast to my own opinions regarding the device, but I draw the line with doom and gloom and that ilk. Using the HDR as a crutch to propel fantastical claims, and a propaganda machine as the "kid" has done time after time, makes debate on the subject useless. But Brent is right.....so I will keep an open mind...for the sake of the forum.